No announcement yet.

Interesting take on Nate Campbell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting take on Nate Campbell.

Is that Barack Obama in the pin on the right?

Comment

Great post daddy!!! Nate Campbell is a disgrace. In my country we make people like him garbage men.

Comment

This guys voice pissed me off at first, but he's right.

**** Nate Campbell. I can't believe I ever supported that douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          nate is the ultimate inconsistent boxer... but that's no reason to hate him.

Comment

He brings up good points.

Comment

full props to the narrator of that vid...he was funny AND factual

Comment

I don't like Campbell so I thought it was funny, but did I miss something? Did he say something about Pac fighting Cotto or something?

Comment

Soupy is DESPECIABLE!!!!!

Soupy will never be on Cable TV again....he is the most worthless boxer that I have ever seen in my entire life. I always knew he was a loser (as evident by his 5 losses) but you can now add QUITTER to the list.

You can tell who the elite fighter are because most of them are already in discussion for their next fight but not Soupy...he will continue to loss at everything he does in life and that includes boxing, winning, washing his hands, and paying his mortgage.

I can't even call Soupy a piece of **** anymore, he has now graduated to something we call a full-fledged CONK!!! A conk is a complete mixture of urine, dookey and rainbow swirls that you would see floating in the toilet of your local truck driver rest stop on I-95 East.

Comment

Nate said he was mad because Guz didn't fight, not cuz he didn't make weight, big difference. He screwed Nate out of 400K. Nate gave Funeka a fight unlike Guz who backed out and ****ed the event and the public. Nate was willing to fight him anyways that night, Guz backed out. That was the issue.

I can understand Guz not wanting to fight if he had just finished killing himself trying to make weight if that is what he did. Is that what he did? I can understand Nate simply feeling 135 isn't where he belongs at this age, sure, it could be BS, but I think its more likely that even though he didn't make weight, that he was still drained from being near 135 this time even though he didn't lose that much but a half pound when he tried, still, he is going south of his comfort zone at that point - all speculation but anyways...

Nate fought, Guz did not.

The other issue is the Bradley fight. It was a headbutt the ref ****ed up, clearly this is the case.

As far as Nate's view of Pac not fighting black fighters, did he really jump on that stupid train? I need to listen to the interview carefully. Hopefully he meant that Pac had never faced a black top fighter, but avoided is a ****ing joke, which is different...who the **** did he avoid? Sherman Hemsley was no longer shooting the Jeffersons so he wasn't available. Who else? Its a really really dumb thing to say.

Beyond that, I find Nate to say what needs to be said unlike any other in the sport, I'm glad he is around.

Comment

Working...
                    X