Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Browne Taunts Wilder: Let's See if You've Got The Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browne gasses and wilder drops the bombs on him ----KO5

Comment

It's great that the heavyweights are trash talking. Gotta generate interest somehow

Comment

To be perfectly honest I'm not really sticking my neck out that much for Browne here either. Wilder certainly has great chances to win also..

You might say I was overstating Browne's case here through trash-talking.

I do think Browne is a viable opponent though with many of the advantages stated.

I believe Wilder's speed and punching power and athleticism though I did understate.

The only thing very clear from this thread really is that Dirk Diggler is a NUT BAG!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          To be perfectly honest I'm not really sticking my neck out that much for Browne here either. Wilder certainly has great chances to win also..

You might say I was overstating Browne's case here through trash-talking.

I do think Browne is a viable opponent though with many of the advantages stated.

I believe Wilder's speed and punching power and athleticism though I did understate.

The only thing very clear from this thread really is that Dirk Diggler is a NUT BAG!

LOL
          You seemed to be trying to make a huge case for him, now you've backed off because you realise how stupid you sounded

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You seemed to be trying to make a huge case for him, now you've backed off because you realise how stupid you sounded
            Not really, as stated, I do promote much of how I matched it up.

I think it's a very hard fight to call, I certainly wouldn't bet on Browne, OR Wilder.

All I did was spin up Browne a bit and spin down Wilder.

Truth is it'd be a great fight.

You know all about spin, it's your bread and butter!

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Yeah but Didn't he get stopped in the olympics?
              The Olympic medal was more in reference to the OP where it was suggested that Lucas Browne has better technical boxing skills than Wilder.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You mean he's a fat ****? I agree. Dwarfing someone usually refers to height just like length refers to reach. You'll soon learn.
              Thrown the subtlety of Browne's measurements out the window.

You can tell who makes a vaild point on these forums solely on the basis of grammar and punctuation.

Comment

Not really, as stated, I do promote much of how I matched it up.

I think it's a very hard fight to call, I certainly wouldn't bet on Browne, OR Wilder.

All I did was spin up Browne a bit and spin down Wilder.

Truth is it'd be a great fight.

You know all about spin, it's your bread and butter!
                Are you referring to spin as fact-based evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by G_Child_123 View Post
                  Are you referring to spin as fact-based evidence?
                  What fact-based evidence did Mr. Diggler bring to the equation here?

There is no evidence that Wilder could compete with this calibre of opponent.

You can however conjecture given his qualities.

Comment

Well measurements are pretty solid as fact-based evidence.

And what evidence is there that Lucas Browne can compete with Wilder?

Wilder had bombed everybody out within 4 rounds before he won the title against Stiverne. Not to mention against Stiverne he answered a lot of questions about whether he had the stamina to go 12 rounds and fight a come forward opponent off the back foot.

The Molina fight he under-performed, however still got the job done by putting him down several times and finishing him inside the distance.

Browne scraped by Rudenko, who managed to get to 24-0 beating absolutely no one of note. Browne's best win is knocking out a massively over-hyped Richard Towers. Sky Sports even said Larry Olubamiwo and Tom Dallas were top prospects alongside Towers.

Comment

He's already knocked out at least 30 fat bar room brawlers with no skill. That's Browne's calibre.

I thought he lost to Rudenko but I admit I stopped scoring because Browne was so horrendous to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X