No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez vs Rhodes, Broner vs Litzau Quotes, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarez vs Rhodes, Broner vs Litzau Quotes, Notes

LOS ANGELES- There is no rest for a true world champion, and on Saturday, June 18, WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez, fresh off of his title-capturing win March 5 over Matthew Hatton, will return home to the Arena Vicente Fernandez Gomez (VFG) in Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico to defend his crown for the first time against top contender Ryan Rhodes of England.

[Click Here To Read More]

16 years old Ryan Rhodes. WOW! Honestly, why is an amateur fighting a professional champion? Is Canelo such a hype job he can't beat anyone with a professional record that he needs to fight an amateur?

Not editing this comment: When I read this article, it said, "16 years old" not "16 year veteran."
    Last edited by jjbj2; 05-03-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Really good card.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
        16 years old Ryan Rhodes. WOW! Honestly, why is an amateur fighting a professional champion? Is Canelo such a hype job he can't beat anyone with a professional record that he needs to fight an amateur?

Not editing this comment: When I read this article, it said, "16 years old" not "16 year veteran."
        You thought Ryan Rhodes was 16 years old? Have you never heard of this guy before today? Do you watch boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
          You thought Ryan Rhodes was 16 years old? Have you never heard of this guy before today? Do you watch boxing?
          i guess he doesn't....there's been plenty of articles about rhodes before.

Comment

jason will beat broner

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              jason will beat broner
              Why are ya'll like that??

ALWAYS pullin' against the Brothers while at the same time callin' each other 'n*gga's'..

If a Black guy was fighting Hitler the Puerto Rican's would pull for ol' Adolph.

LOL

You mofos bring ass-kissing to a high science...a tapeworm ain't got ***** on ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
                Man, your reading comprehension suck. I'm thinking you never heard of sarcasm. And I didn't even edit my comment. The news said "16 years old" which I was making fun of because most of the writers here in BoxingScene.com don't know how to write let alone spell. At least, as a native speaker of English they should be able to spell their own words correctly.

Lastly, you open your mouth too much without thinking. You probably have a foot to mouth disease disorder. You know how to fix it? Educate yourself. Simple as that.

Comment

Litzau needs this win.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                    Why are ya'll like that??

ALWAYS pullin' against the Brothers while at the same time callin' each other 'n*gga's'..

If a Black guy was fighting Hitler the Puerto Rican's would pull for ol' Adolph.

LOL

You mofos bring ass-kissing to a high science...a tapeworm ain't got ***** on ya'll.
                    They still mad about hopkins bro. They cant let that go

Comment

Working...
                    X