No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Kenny Bayless Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    i dont care, dude. couldnt care less actually.

well a bit, not as a mayweather fan (which im not) but just as a poster in the sense that i think we have enough trolls on this site.

we got the anti and pro trolls for various fighters, now i guess we have bi-trolls who serve even less of a purpose. just clogging up the forum with more nonsense.

enough already. your gifs are dumb and pointless, just because i point out that you have a poor sense of humor and all your posts are a waste of space doesnt mean... well anything really, except for what i just pointed out.

If you don't like them simply put me on ignore so you don't have to see them. If not... deal with it and shut the fuk up. Nobody wants to see you crying through your computer.
    Last edited by UTEP; 09-15-2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
      It's just a silly gif buddy, don't get your panties in a bunch

Geez, I've never seen so many butthurt Mayweather fans after a Mayweather win
      not the first time something just flew right over that guys head

even raheem gets the humor

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        So disliking and discrediting a fighter now makes you a fan?

Fans of Coward Flock together! lmfao! :AOR:

he isnt discrediting the fighter though is he?

he is doing such a bad job of it, its more like he is discrediting the people discrediting floyd. get it?

the punch landed right before the bell, everyone knows this. thats why bayless stopped the action and his lips dont even move to say "floyd are you okey?". so thats clearly bogus as well.

it as if you post a gif supposedly of someone getting their ass beat, yet they are evading every punch. you would actually be taking a shotat the peole claiming teh fighter in question got his ass kicked.

you claim he got beat up yet look, no punches are landing. you claimbayless did a biased job, but he said stop because the round ended and he clearly didnt even say any of the other stuff.

its amusing how you fail to comprehend the most simple things. thats why im explaining btw, i want to see the limitations to your ******ation.. or if there are any for that matter.

Comment

If you know how Maidana fights and knows if he gets inside he's probably gonna foul. Hell he tried to knee a boxer, and for the fans that complain about Floyd's elbows he eliminated all the dirty boxing. I thought since you guys complain about floyd's elbows you would be happy that he didnt let Floyd get away with it. So since Maidana got to wear 8oz gloves and they didnt let floyd use his elbows, shouldnt you be happy about the officiating? Maidana got to wear his 8oz gloves, shouldnt he have won. lol Why couldnt Maidana cut off the ring and make floyd do what he did the first fight, remember HE was the reason floyd couldnt move or was it that Floyd came back from being shot the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            always disliked this ref. in the mold of cortez and the other dude who likes screwing over those ny based fighters, he always seems to make himself part of the fight. he was atrocious saturday night.

smoger would have been the guy for the job saturday, or weeks.
            U mean smoger the same guy that allowed Devon Alexander to do the exact same thing to maidana when they fought?

Comment

i dont care, dude. couldnt care less actually.

well a bit, not as a mayweather fan (which im not) but just as a poster in the sense that i think we have enough trolls on this site.

we got the anti and pro trolls for various fighters, now i guess we have bi-trolls who serve even less of a purpose. just clogging up the forum with more nonsense.

enough already. your gifs are dumb and pointless, just because i point out that you have a poor sense of humor and all your posts are a waste of space doesnt mean... well anything really, except for what i just pointed out.
              Stop being so sensitive, little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                Stop being so sensitive, little girl.
                Lol, u should be the last one talking Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                  U mean smoger the same guy that allowed Devon Alexander to do the exact same thing to maidana when they fought?
                  smoger didn't let maidana work on the inside? didn't watch that fight, shocking nonetheless if true. doesn't seem to fit his MO, but we all do things out of character at times, don't we.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Lol we did. We just didn't have on our PAC goggles like you
                    How can we even take horrible nuthuggers like you seriously?

It wouldn't matter if your fave fighter had raped your mother and went on a countless killing streak, filthy scumbags like you would come out with
                    "But he good in de ring dog" in his support...
                    God what an absolute twat you are but I guess seeking attention on Boxingscene must be your answer to life

Comment

he isnt discrediting the fighter though is he?

he is doing such a bad job of it, its more like he is discrediting the people discrediting floyd. get it?

the punch landed right before the bell, everyone knows this. thats why bayless stopped the action and his lips dont even move to say "floyd are you okey?". so thats clearly bogus as well.

it as if you post a gif supposedly of someone getting their ass beat, yet they are evading every punch. you would actually be taking a shotat the peole claiming teh fighter in question got his ass kicked.

you claim he got beat up yet look, no punches are landing. you claimbayless did a biased job, but he said stop because the round ended and he clearly didnt even say any of the other stuff.

its amusing how you fail to comprehend the most simple things. thats why im explaining btw, i want to see the limitations to your ******ation.. or if there are any for that matter.
                      ok but you still didnt answer the question in my last post. Is that a foorm of ******ation? Avoiding questions?
                      How about someone posting a funny vid that describes how Bayless protected Floyd in the entire fight. Only to get someones panties bunched up their ass about...Is that a form of ******ation?
                      Oh and one last thing...the question you avoided...saying that disliking and discrediting a fighter is now a new way of really being a fan! Now thats just plain ******ation.
                      Think before you type!
                      posts like this make me think you are a mayweather fan.

i mean could somebody who dislikes floyd and wants to discredit him really be that stupid?
                      Last edited by PAC-BOY; 09-15-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X