No announcement yet.

How to KO Pacman? Juans special punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to KO Pacman? Juans special punch

Ok clearly Juan is using different body mechanics to textbook boxing.

He is doing what everyone tells beginners not to do, ie lean in chin first.

He is producing more power on this punch than I think he has ever produced on any punch. Pacman was quoted saying I never knew he could hit that hard, which is what caught him off guard. ie his power!

How is Juan throwing this punch how do you do the technique he is doing?

Juan isnt the only guy than leans forward chin first with a rear hand punch, others have used it successfully too and they exaggerate the "lean" alot more than Juan does here.

It gets your head to a safe place adds extra range due to the lean and still packs a ton of power.

Hows it done?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-20-2013, 11:13 PM.

Steroids is my guess

Comment

Comment

LMAO!! Jerks!! xD

Comment

Memo power pellets. Anyone else see that documentary where he is SHOWN to inject himself with steroids ON CAMERA.

It's ok doe.

It's on YouTube

Comment

Pacman was doing it for years. Marquez did it den boom, peds. From Pacman fans of all people. They've developed amnesia real quick.

Comment

similar... martinez fully leaned in head first to land that vicious disgusting KO on paul williams

Comment

Pac was leaping towards Marquez. I called that KO moments before, as soon as I saw that foolish jumping around.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  That first pic reminds me of this:

Maybe Juan was using some sort of electricity? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    LMAO!! Jerks!! xD
                    Sorry bro, but I do think you have to factor it in. He dropped Pacquiao earlier in the fight too for the first time in 38 rounds so there was definitely something more in his punches which is probably how he got away with your poor technique anomaly.

I guess what Pacquiao did before the punch has to be acknowledged as well. He does a somewhat tired feint which Marquez reads easily and there was some footage of their feet tangling so he was maybe off balance.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 12-20-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X