Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Explain Why Ward is Rated So High P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I agree,Froch has clearly been a P4P fighter since the Bute destruction that nobody saw coming..
    He's like the biggest overachiever in boxing. I don't know one time he's underachieved, maybe vs Johnson? Remember him saying "You'll all be applauding my great success" before the Taylor fight, then getting exposed badly for like 9 rounds, and coming up with that finish.

If it's your first time seeing him, you think this guy is a ******. But he was like the first Brit amateur world championship medalist (in a long time? ever??). That Aussie guy Hooper uses a similar style and he did a job on the much more stylish Browne.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravestone View Post
      Skip Bayless 116-112 for Pacquiao
      Graham Houston, FightWriter.com/fight news.com/ESPN: 115-113 Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Graham Houston, FightWriter.com/fight news.com/ESPN: 115-113 Pacquiao
        "Polled a bunch of Boxing Experts"

SKIP BAYLESS.

Comment

"Polled a bunch of Boxing Experts"

SKIP BAYLESS.
          Sure, remove every known *******, and it still probably comes out to 114-114. The point is, there was a lot of credible people scoring it for Pac or a draw. Not so for real robberies, like PWill Lara, Rios Abril, Bradley Pac, Cloud Campillo etc. Those are pretty much unanimous

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Sure, remove every known *******, and it still probably comes out to 114-114. The point is, there was a lot of credible people scoring it for Pac or a draw. Not so for real robberies, like PWill Lara, Rios Abril, Bradley Pac, Cloud Campillo etc. Those are pretty much unanimous
            Bradley/Pac wasn't 2011.

How many people saw Rios/Abril? Almost the entire boxing fan world saw Marquez tame Manny and get robbed.

Comment

Bradley/Pac wasn't 2011.

How many people saw Rios/Abril? Almost the entire boxing fan world saw Marquez tame Manny and get robbed.
              Obviously I'd switched contexts and was talking robberies in general. You can tell them by total consensus. Pac JMM 3 had nothing like that. Houston had it for Pac, so did Cliff and Jake from the scene, and a lot more credible people. Anyway, enough about that in this thread, I'm just responding to a provocation.

Comment

• I'm sure a lot of writers and journalists have their own agendas.

Comment

Working...
                X