No announcement yet.

Ortiz stands better chance against Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz stands better chance against Pac

Than Floyd. Thats my opinion. Pac is all about agression and speed and Ortiz can take that and give it back. He's very strong and I believe he'd be too strong even for Pacroid, um, I mean Pacman. Plus he's taller, bigger, younger, naturally stronger and punches real hard. He could stop Pacman in 6 rounds even. He's not slow like Margarito and chinless like Hatton, he is in his peak which Cotto wasn't when he fought Manny and he is far more agressive than Clottey. Floyd however isn't the right opponent for Victor. He'd just run and play defense and is just too slick.

manny would beat ortiz brutally i mean it would be ugly..ortiz has 0 defense and all that aggression would just get him hospitalized against manny...

Comment

Has Manny ever even fought a southpaw???? he probably would freak out if he werent in with an orthodox mummy! He'd probably put in a stipulation that Ortiz has to fight right handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        Than Floyd. Thats my opinion. Pac is all about agression and speed and Ortiz can take that and give it back. He's very strong and I believe he'd be too strong even for Pacroid, um, I mean Pacman. Plus he's taller, bigger, younger, naturally stronger and punches real hard. He could stop Pacman in 6 rounds even. He's not slow like Margarito and chinless like Hatton, he is in his peak which Cotto wasn't when he fought Manny and he is far more agressive than Clottey. Floyd however isn't the right opponent for Victor. He'd just run and play defense and is just too slick.
        TRANSLATION:

"I'd rather see a mexican get whipped by a Pinoy than a Chango"

You're easier to read than the menu at Taco Bell

Floyd wouldn't have to run from Victor.

He'd just jab him to the belly and crash right hands over the top until he quits or ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          manny would beat ortiz brutally i mean it would be ugly..ortiz has 0 defense and all that aggression would just get him hospitalized against manny...
          Manny doesn't have much defense either.

Comment

LMAO @ the thought of ortiz making it though a full 5 rounds against manny !!!! what is today crazy day or something !!!! first it was cotto is better than the ducker , now ortiz can hang with the most destructive fighter since tyson lol !!! you guys kill me !!!!! im going to go make love to my girlfiend !!!!

Comment

Can't get nothing across without *******s jumping at you instantly. Grow up, he's just a MAN, not a god!

Comment

He'd get eaten alive. He's too basic/predictable and his defence is poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  Has Manny ever even fought a southpaw?
                  YES. 12 southpaws. Here:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post10486552

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    He'd get eaten alive. He's too basic/predictable and his defence is poor.
                    Explain me something: how does a younger, bigger and stronger guy get eaten alive by a smaller, older, natural fw/sfw?! Ortiz isn't slow, he's a natural ww and as I said already, he has power and his hands are fast too. If he lands enuff punches on Pacneedle, thats it. Nowhere to go. Steroids or not, he's still just human.

Comment

Working...
                    X