Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin’s April 26 Fight Off Due to Father’s Passing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that's unfortunate, I really feel sorry for whoever fights next now he is gonna really unleash the rage in memory of his father

Comment

He is good boy. That's it. Because he had good father. And I understand how much love he had to him. We are selfish when wanting him to return and show his skills for us again.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Praying for GGG's fam. Keep ya head up big guy.
        R u ****ing serious!?! A couple hours ago u were calling him a f*ucking clown and a prospect and now it's "keep ur head up big guy". Go back under ur rock troll and save ur well wishes and prayers for someone u respect & don't insult regularly. smfh

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
          R u ****ing serious!?! A couple hours ago u were calling him a f*ucking clown and a prospect and now it's "keep ur head up big guy". Go back under ur rock troll and save ur well wishes and prayers for someone u respect & don't insult regularly. smfh
          That's just boxing talk man, this is life and death, there's a bigger picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            That's just boxing talk man, this is life and death, there's a bigger picture.
            You're right but not buying hitking gives a **** about GGG or his family. Boxing talk or not, u don't disrespect someone like that then come back with this bulli****.

Comment

Respect to Golovkin family is more important. All the best to them.

Comment

It's his personal matter & he should take off all the time he wants to heak and recoop...

Comment

ahhh that sucks! takr time champ. i remember when cotto lost his dad. that was terrible, they seemed to close!

Comment

RIP to his father. Come back when you are ready GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X