Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S Soldiers gang rape, burn and murder Iraqi family...OMG ITS GOTTA STOP!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    No they're not. And if you keep up these kinds of lies and generalizations I'll shut you down too.

I'm sick of you liars inventing things to supplement your intrinsic biased hatred of others.

America is the one who endorses killings.

Everyone knows the wars were based on lies and you still have Americans cheerleading the mass murder of Afghans and Iraqi's.

Despite knowing it was based on lies.

How do you reconcile that?
    Shut me down? WTF is that supposed to mean? hahahah put me on ignore, go ahead, it's what puzzy's do.

First off, the American public didn't know that the information that Bush was giving them were lies, or bad intel, that's why they were for the war.

Most Americans were reacting to emotional impulses based on the recent attacks of 9/11, so there wasn't some nation wide conspiracy of 320,000,000 people in the U.S...hahaha

Americans are now AGAINST the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the polls show it but since the American public isn't in control of the government or military, there's nothing that can be done except vote OUT the president that started this war in Bush and vote someone else in.......oh wait that's what happened, his name is Obama, I don't know if you've heard of him.

The one lying is you, you are a supporter of terrorist and hate America and the Jews just like most of your buddies here and anything contrary to your opinion you hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Shut me down? WTF is that supposed to mean? hahahah put me on ignore, go ahead, it's what puzzy's do.

First off, the American public didn't know that the information that Bush was giving them were lies, or bad intel, that's why they were for the war.

Most Americans were reacting to emotional impulses based on the recent attacks of 9/11, so there wasn't some nation wide conspiracy of 320,000,000 people in the U.S...hahaha

Americans are now AGAINST the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the polls show it but since the American public isn't in control of the government or military, there's nothing that can be done except vote OUT the president that started this war in Bush and vote someone else in.......oh wait that's what happened, his name is Obama, I don't know if you've heard of him.

The one lying is you, you are a supporter of terrorist and hate America and the Jews. Just like the rest of the people here and anything contrary to your opinion you hate.
      So because I'm anti illegal occupations and war I'm a "terrorist supporter" now?

Is that right?

Tell me more.

Good job on Obama by the way, he's really much better at war than Bush.

Comment

Also.

Explain what this has to do with Jews.

And why I'm "anti American".

Comment

Its funny how these lounge scum go out of their way to dig up stories from the most remote parts of the world to try to generalize an entire continent of people to to try and cloak their ethnocentric racism under the guise of "women's rights".

What about the murder of millions of innocent civilians by their own government?

What about that huh?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Kill a man from the military your a weirdo, kill a wog from the middle east your a hero.

I don’t want to sound like a dick but most of these guys are probably small minded teenagers (at least I hope they are because then I can slightly excuse the ignorant bull**** the constantly spew without having any real knowledge or understanding of the issues at hand)

Comment

So because I'm anti illegal occupations and war I'm a "terrorist supporter" now?

Is that right?

Tell me more.

Good job on Obama by the way, he's really much better at war than Bush.
            Also.

Explain what this has to do with Jews.

And why I'm "anti American".
            I figured you were Rage and just changed your user name.....he hates Jews and America.

Yea, Obama isn't much different but you can't say "Americans want this" because Americans chose a change, it's not much different I agree but you are painting the American people with a broad brush and that's BS.

For the record, I don't support either one of these wars but that's a big stretch from saying America just wants to kill for the sake of killing. The war in Iraq was all fuked up and started by Bush, whether he lied or was given bad intel, as far as I'm concerned it's the same thing because people are dying.

Afghanistan I thought could have been beneficial but it was screwed up as well. Now I just want Americans to come home and not continue to die over something that means nothing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              I figured you were Rage and just changed your user name.....he hates Jews and America.

Yea, Obama isn't much different but you can't say "Americans want this" because Americans chose a change, it's not much different I agree but you are painting the American people with a broad brush and that's BS.

For the record, I don't support either one of these wars but that's a big stretch from saying America just wants to kill for the sake of killing. The war in Iraq was all fuked up and started by Bush, whether he lied or was given bad intel, as far as I'm concerned it's the same thing because people are dying.

Afghanistan I thought could have been beneficial but it was screwed up as well. Now I just want Americans to come home and not continue to die over something that means nothing anymore.
              I agree, but people who make those stupid anti muslim threads in the lounge do the same exact thing.

They take one incident and apply it to everyone there.

America needs to worry about its own fucked up affairs here at home before going around the world judging others and killing millions with their "smart" bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
                That was about six years ago now. Unfortunately, stuff like that happens in war.

The overwhelming majority of American soldiers are not like that creep.
                aren't you supposed to be on a 30 day sabbatical, creep?

Comment

You know its not about hating Jews or Americans I’m sick of explaining this to people.

You know millions of people around the world have genuine grievances with America and its increasingly ridiculous foreign policies a growing number of Americans themselves have genuine grievances with there own government’s foreign policy. That does not make you an ‘American hater’ at all.

And I also see people being called Jew haters for speaking out against Israel well there are Israeli Jews that speak out against the Zionist movement in fact if you have any understanding of Judaism at all you would realise its not compatible with Zionism.
                  Last edited by -Lowkey-; 01-06-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I agree, but people who make those stupid anti muslim threads in the lounge do the same exact thing.

They take one incident and apply it to everyone there.

America needs to worry about its own fucked up affairs here at home before going around the world judging others and killing millions with their "smart" bombs.
                    This is where me and you disagree. Look, some one here can say I'm "Anti-Muslim" and I'm not, I don't hate people because of the way I look. Some of the most hospitable and nicest people I have ever met have been Middle Easterners and Muslims and that's the truth.

After 9/11 I wanted to educate myself on Islam, see what it was all about and I have to be honest with you, there are some things about Islam that are very disturbing to me. Now I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists, or that they hate Americans or anything like that, I understand that most of the Muslims in this world are moderate and like to enjoy life like the rest of us.

That's why you see more and more younger Muslims move away from the more radical views of traditional Islam. The problem I have with Islam is that when the theology is teaching something, meaning it's written in the Quran and it's something that is accepted, I have a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
                      You know its not about hating Jews or Americans I’m sick of explaining this to people.

You know millions of people around the world have genuine grievances with America and its increasingly ridiculous foreign policies a growing number of Americans themselves have genuine grievances with there own government’s foreign policy. That does not make you an ‘American hater’ at all.

And I also see people being called Jew haters for speaking out against Israel well there are Israeli Jews that speak out against the Zionist movement in fact if you have any understanding of the Judaism at all you would realise its not compatible with Zionism.
                      That's perfectly fine and I agree 100% but when people say that Americans support the killings or that American intentionally kills innocents, thats propaganda and bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X