Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsessive Calzaghe hatred is a type of mental illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is dumb, and if the posters that dont like calzaghe(which is alot more) decide to block calzaghe fans?

it's a discussion board and your all taking it too personal

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have the compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a kind of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
      Don't be so sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
        this is dumb, and if the posters that dont like calzaghe(which is alot more) decide to block calzaghe fans?

Those same users hate on anyone who is white, coincidence my ass. They are never non-biased and you can tell who they are rooting for and who they are not. Maybe I'm rare, but I don't root for anyone just because they got the same skin color as me then hate on anyone who don't share the same skin color.

Comment

oh its not only Joe Calzaghe... theres PBF, Pacman, cotto, Williams hate threads etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
            Don't be so sure about that.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm just saying if it's a mental illness question we should probably consult someone who knows about that stuff.

Comment

Its not hating. People are (rightfully) just debunking Calzaghe's career. You all are just blinded by love. If you look objectively at his resume you know this guy was a fraud.

Comment

The threads are boring and repetitive. I'm with Carnivore for once.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post

I take nothing personal, in fact I find it rather hilarious that anyone thinks they are so special that they can affect my life. I'm just tired of seeing their garbage.

Enough is enough.

Normally I wouldn't bother blocking anyone, but some of these people are so ****ing demented I would rather not lower my IQ by acknowledging the fact that their inane drivel even exists.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by wXh. View Post
                      Its not hating. People are (rightfully) just debunking Calzaghe's career. You all are just blinded by love. If you look objectively at his resume you know this guy was a fraud.
                      Thanks for posting. Yet another one for the list.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X