No announcement yet.

Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
    Why is the points system being singled out due to the flaw? Why is there nothing being done with the thief function that allows the karma to reset? Is this a case of double standards? It's as if the admin here doesn't know about the thief function's flaw. If the karma reset via thief function is let go, then the points system should be also.
    we should definitely fix the thief/karma reset.

the karma system is pretty much pointless if you can just reset it.

i've seen posters in the red, and then a few hours later they have a higher rep power than me somehow, bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-05-2011, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Its like a driver discovers that your car has a problem and instead you fix the problem, you should abandon the car.
      no. it like when you go to withdraw 10 pounds from the cash machine and it dispenses 100 pounds.

Comment

i actually never knew about the duplicating points glitch.

who is the snitch that let it out?

lmaoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Antichrist View Post
          no. it like when you go to withdraw 10 pounds from the cash machine and it dispenses 100 pounds.
          So you pointed it out. why rob the one who withdrew and not fix the cash machine?

Last edited by led; 01-05-2011, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            we should definitely fix the thief/karma reset.

the karma system is pretty much pointless if you can just reset it.

i've seen posters in the red, and then a few hours later they have a higher rep power than me somehow, bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
            Hey, willie. I missed you (no ****). Btw, did u show up because i cherry picked you in a fist fight?

Comment

Stop the viruses for some of our users?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                so you pointed it out. why rob the one who withdrew and not fix the cash machine.

They fix the cash machine and make you pay the money back. If you don't, you get charged with theft.

Comment

How do you double the points?

Is it the Pinoys causing trouble haha

Comment

In April, investment banker Joanne Jones and her husband Darren were convicted of plundering more than £60,000 from a faulty HSBC cash machine at a Waitrose supermarket in Billericay, Essex.
                    Over 88 days they made more than 300 visits to the machine, which failed to register withdrawals if customers were overdrawn.
                    The pair, from Wickford, Essex, were each given nine-month suspended sentences and ordered to carry out 250 hours of unpaid work in the community after admitting the theft of £61,400

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz1AAFeVbVW

I think supernova should be banned for 9 months and everyone else just given a smack on the wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      wait.

are you gonna shut down the game room just while you reset the points?

or will the game room be shut down permanently after the reset?
                      Permanently. it's how they duplicate points.
                      They fix the cash machine and make you pay the money back. If you don't, you get charged with theft.
                      Tua asked if its permanent. you said yes.

Now you're flip-flopping.

Comment

Working...
                      X