No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cuello Being Left Out in The Cold With WBC Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cuello Being Left Out in The Cold With WBC Shot

WBC minimumweight Silver champion and mandatory challenger Denver Cuello is being left out in the cold by the Chinese promoter of champion Xiong Zhao Zhong following the WBC board of governors questionable approval of a voluntary defense by the Chinese champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Last number I heard they'd give him to step aside for this one is 100,000. I say take that and pursue Fuentes's belt.
    If not, sue the crap out of the WBC... written commitment son.... it's on paper

Comment

I heard the 100k offer 2 but doubt it's valid...Zhang won the vacant belt, was not #1 and by WBC 's own rules must face #1 or mandatory, not pick his own fall down victum...what a travesity and disgrace WBC is creating just 2 allow them 2 get a foothold for Chinese $$...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Last number I heard they'd give him to step aside for this one is 100,000. I say take that and pursue Fuentes's belt.
        If not, sue the crap out of the WBC... written commitment son.... it's on paper
        Wow, if that's true, I would take that money with no complaint and pursue a different fighter for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          I heard the 100k offer 2 but doubt it's valid...Zhang won the vacant belt, was not #1 and by WBC 's own rules must face #1 or mandatory, not pick his own fall down victum...what a travesity and disgrace WBC is creating just 2 allow them 2 get a foothold for Chinese $$...
          WBC barely follow their own rules so Cuello will be lucky if it's made. I say keep taking step aside money because WBC will push you aside regardless. It'd be fun to have the crap sued out of them

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          Wow, if that's true, I would take that money with no complaint and pursue a different fighter for the time being.
          I'd say fight for the WBO interim belt (if they get step aside money) or the full belt as soon as Fuentes returns, if he returns.

Comment

Jokes on the WBC, given that its China and their lax attitude towards copyrights, soon there will be several WBC world champs in the minimum weight division.

Comment

Cuello needs to play ball and take the money, he's just getting on their bad side with all the whining.

Comment

Working...
              X