Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Drops And Stops Orlando Lora In Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Drops And Stops Orlando Lora In Six Rounds

By Jake Donovan - Keith Thurman made the most of his HBO-televised debut, scoring an emphatic sixth round knockout of late substitute Orlando Lora in their co-feature bout at the USBank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The bout proved to be entertaining throughout, with both fighters busy but Thurman outlanding Lora at nearly a 3-to-1 ratio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight, would like to see more of Thurman?

But lol, did you guys hear Thurman call out Mayweather, off the mike?

Comment

I wish there was a point during this fight where Kellerman got off this guy's dick. He looked sloppy against an over-matched fighter. Pretty record, but he's going to get blasted against some real competition. Enjoy the hype Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
        I wish there was a point during this fight where Kellerman got off this guy's dick. He looked sloppy against an over-matched fighter. Pretty record, but he's going to get blasted against some real competition. Enjoy the hype Keith.
        You people hate on everybody.

Comment

What do you mean "you people?" Haha! He aint ****. You can get off his dick too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
            What do you mean "you people?" Haha! He aint ****. You can get off his dick too.
            An amateur record of 101-16 and a professional record of 18(17)-0...

How is he garbage?

And by "you people" I mean all the keyboard warriors.

All these "boxing fans" never have anything good to say about fighters.

Comment

Keyboard warriors? Cute. I have a lot of good to say about boxing and fighters. I just don't see **** in him. David Lemieux was a non stoppable beast too. This was a garbage fight night for HBO. By the way, Adrien Broner is no Mayweather and he is **** for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Boxing is dead

Fixed rankings, multibles belts per organizations, and now the weight classes.
                Al Haymon is destroying boxing with this mismatches. HBO = Haymon Boxing Organization. is like sparing without the mask.

Comment

Yep. Broner did what he was expected to do when openly cheating. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Good fight, would like to see more of Thurman?

But lol, did you guys hear Thurman call out Mayweather, off the mike?
                    FIomos started booing hard when kid Thurman called out Mayweather. I'm surprised he didn't get shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X