Collapse
No announcement yet.

Savon & Cammarelle didn't cry like Conlon when they were robbed against Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savon & Cammarelle didn't cry like Conlon when they were robbed against Joshua

Erislandy Savon and Roberto Cammarelle didn't cry like Michael Conlan when they were robbed against Anthony Joshua in 2012.

Khytrov didn't cry and go nuts about his disgusting robbery against Ogogo.

Conlan-Nikitin was a close fight, not a real robbery at all.

Levit vs. Tishchenko however was a terrible decision, but Levit took it like a man.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 08-17-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Cammarelle was in his third olympics, in the other guys case, they could do a reclaim about the decision, that privilege wasn't available this olympics, the only guy who was in a similar situation and reacted better was Levit, but i can't blame Conlan, is getting robbed of the hard work of all his life.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        Cammarelle was in his third olympics, in the other guys case, they could do a reclaim about the decision, that privilege wasn't available this olympics, the only guy who was in a similar situation and reacted better was Levit, but i can't blame Conlan, is getting robbed of the hard work of all his life.
        But Conlan-Nikitin wasn't a robbery, it was a close fight. WATCH IT CAREFULLY.

Savon-Joshua and Khytrov-Ogogo were NOT close, they were BONA FIDE ROBBERIES.

Savon and Khytrov didn't go on and on and cry like a little baby.

Comment

Was savon robbed badly? I didn't watch that one

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Was savon robbed badly? I didn't watch that one
            Yes. He boxed Joshua's ears off.

Someone even deleted the video of it on YouTube. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              But Conlan-Nikitin wasn't a robbery, it was a close fight. WATCH IT CAREFULLY.

Savon-Joshua and Khytrov-Ogogo were NOT close, they were BONA FIDE ROBBERIES.

Savon and Khytrov didn't go on and on and cry like a little baby.
              Conlan vs Nikkitin wasn't close, Conlan beat him in every aspect, every distance and won clearly two rounds and you can give him the other one if you want.
              He has his right of crying like a baby because he trained all his life for that moment and was robbed, all the time i see guys getting robbed at some amateur card and they still cry and suffer about it, this is the biggest stage in the world and you only expect a little justice.
              Savon and Khytrov where robbed, but if they reacted better, good for them, but i can't blame a fighter for acting like Conlan.

Comment

I kinda agree. I've watched that fight after all the controversy came out without sound to see if it was justified.. and it definitley wasn't as bad as Conlan is making it out to be. Nikitin landed the heavier, more telling shots, but Conlan boxed better.

I agree that I would have probably given first round to Conlan, but there's an argument to be made that Nikitin won. Second was pretty clean Conlan and in 3rd Nikitin definitley landed heavier shots. So the actual argument is over one round and the fact that Nikitin looked worse off for the wear at the end... which is not the best indicator.
                I mean, look at Ward-Barrera fight. Barrera looks like he just stepped out of a shower while Ward is tagged up to hell. But the fight was a clear Ward win.

Edit - plus think on this. He knew he lost the 1st round. The 3rd round was a relatively clear Nikitin round. He knew that he lost 1st, and everyone pretty much knew he fairly lost the 3rd. He should have seen that coming instead of acting out at the end.

To summarize, after all the dust has settled, I think Conlan was in the wrong. It was controversial decision, but it was nowhere near bad enough to start acting in the childish way that he did.
                Last edited by j0zef; 08-17-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

The hibernophobia that goes on here is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Love it, i wish all the robbed boxers do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X