Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez first transgendor pro boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez first transgendor pro boxer?

Is Alvarez the first tranny in the sport whos afraid to come out the closet? Being a europeon born in Mexico he already knows mexicans dont play that sht. When he asked abel to grab his "nuts" was he bluffing knowing he really meant peanuts/walnuts that are part of his paleo diet that he sprinkles over his salads ?

The amount of Canelo Alvarez hate on this website is appalling.

Comment

This thread headline has to be the best troll bait ever hahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        The amount of Canelo Alvarez hate on this website is appalling.
        no its not. hes a fraud. why would people like a fraud? he's fighting liam smith. why would people like that? he's just a joke making easy money and taking advantage of mexcian boxing fans, same thing floyd did. stole his playbook cept alvarez is mexican so he can fight literally anyone and he will get viewers since he is mexican himself and floyd wasn't

Comment

Comment

Well he is a ****** so..

Comment

I like Santa. He just put on his sombrero on and said **** it.

God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no its not. hes a fraud. why would people like a fraud? he's fighting liam smith. why would people like that? he's just a joke making easy money and taking advantage of mexcian boxing fans, same thing floyd did. stole his playbook cept alvarez is mexican so he can fight literally anyone and he will get viewers since he is mexican himself and floyd wasn't
                The majority of posters on this webite our frauds.

I remember a thread awhile back when most poster were saying Liam would probably beat canelo if they fought because canelo is a fraud. So now they're fighting and Canelo is a fraud for fighting him, which is it?

I read how lara would box his socks off and it wouldn't even be a contest. Trout was his size and would expose canelo badly. Cotto had to much experience and would give him the boxing lesson of his life. He would never fight angulo or kirkland because one punch would put ginger to sleep.

This guy can't win and it's beyond comical. Perhaps most people are just insecure, this guy could whoop there arse and take their lady. LMAO!!!

Fact is, for his age, he has one of the most impressive resumes in quite some time (again, for his age). GGG is the last boogie man left. I don't think canelo wins that fight, but if he did, it would be fun to see what b.s. yall pull next!

Comment

Canelo is a good fighter and a good man. Why do you post such childish insults and lies about him? Did you lose a bundle betting on Khan? Posters who disrespect good boxers make this forum worse, not better. This a place to discuss boxing, not to trash boxers for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
                    The majority of posters on this webite our frauds.

I remember a thread awhile back when most poster were saying Liam would probably beat canelo if they fought because canelo is a fraud. So now they're fighting and Canelo is a fraud for fighting him, which is it?

I read how lara would box his socks off and it wouldn't even be a contest. Trout was his size and would expose canelo badly. Cotto had to much experience and would give him the boxing lesson of his life. He would never fight angulo or kirkland because one punch would put ginger to sleep.

This guy can't win and it's beyond comical. Perhaps most people are just insecure, this guy could whoop there arse and take their lady. LMAO!!!

Fact is, for his age, he has one of the most impressive resumes in quite some time (again, for his age). GGG is the last boogie man left. I don't think canelo wins that fight, but if he did, it would be fun to see what b.s. yall pull next!
                    Imo Alvarez lost against cotto lara and trout. Who tf said he wouldnt fight liam who ever he is

Comment

Working...
                    X