No announcement yet.

Angulo sparred with Ward for the Canelo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angulo sparred with Ward for the Canelo fight

"Andre is actually the one who offered to spar with me, and to help me to prepare for this fight, because he knows how important this fight is for me," said Angulo.

As Andre Ward is not the most generous guy in the sport to date, it seems that he really plans to fight a come forward hard hitter. Who might this one be?

Read more here

gingers going to get beat down

Comment

The fact that Ward willingly sparred with Angulo could mean that Andre is still after Chavez Jr.

Comment

Does Andre Ward need to study somebody like Angulo to fight somebody like Chavez Jr?? That would be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Does Andre Ward need to study somebody like Angulo to fight somebody like Chavez Jr?? That would be sad.
          Then Derrick Webster is supposed to be better.

Comment

is he just pulling a Khan?

Comment

I can't believe Angulo is a 5 to 1 underdog

Comment

In b4...."I was never in the ring with Alfredo"

Comment

i finally watched angulo vs lara this morning. this is a pick'em fight (angulo vs alvarez).
                  angulo has a real good body attack. while i think it might be a little harder to land that left hook on an orthodox fighter than a southpaw, when the punch does land (and it will) it might take more of a toll considering canelo's stamina issues in the latter half of the fight.

interested in this match-up

Comment

Just because Floyd beat Canelo doesn't mean that Angulo will. There will be some great in-fighting but Canelo will pummel him with combinations until Angulo takes a knee.

Comment

Working...
                    X