Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Manny whats Floyd's best PPV option (Which opponent brings in the most money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides Manny whats Floyd's best PPV option (Which opponent brings in the most money?

Besides Manny whats Floyd's best PPV option (Which opponent brings in the most money?)

Can't rematch Canelo (Won to easily, and no ther big names @ 154 especially if Cotto vs. Martinez happens)

Garcia (not sure how well this will do, but him fighting on the under card helped)

Carlos Molina (he is Mexican and has the IBF belt which Floyd has never won, and can avenge his fighter Ishe's loss)

Khan (This would get some PPV sales in the UK, which he would have fought Alexander first)

Miguel Cotto, Adrien Broner or Sergio Martinez

Comment

Khan seems like the obvious, nothing-else-available type of option. I wouldn't mind it. The problem is Khan hasn't made much noise in his last few fights so it's hard to get some sort of credible hype going.

Comment

broner!!! or martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Miguel Cotto, Adrien Broner or Sergio Martinez
          This looks about right.

Comment

I didn't put Martinez on the list because I thought he was fighting Cotto next

Comment

cotto is bigger money and a bigger challenge than khan. I don't know why his name is being thrown around more.

Comment

Adrien broner. The build up and hype for this fight would be enormous assuming he beats maidana. I would love to see this although mayweather would easily box his ears off.

Comment

I worry about my money not others.

Fight can make a billion dollars but i wont see any of it so who cares IMO

Comment

This is why the mega fight needs to happen. Besides the Martinez fight, it's going to be hard to sell most of those fights to the public as threats to beat Floyd.

Then again, guys like Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz got a chance at Floyd so anyone is fair game I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X