Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some woman think that if they hit a man they can't get hit back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A real man walks away if slapped by a woman

everybody here got a mother, sister or daughter and if any of them calls you and tells you a man just hit them would anything else really matter to you

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

everybody here got a mother, sister or daughter and if any of them calls you and tells you a man just hit them would anything else really matter to you
      So it's okay for your father, brother or son to be hit and abused by a woman, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        First one that calls the po-po's doesn't get arrested. No if's and's or but's about it, gotta have that shyt on speed dial.
        Not really, if there was a physical altercation in a home and the cops are called, if the women hit you and lies, you're almost def going to go to jail if youre a man.

Comment

If you haven't dominated them in the bedroom, they will try and dominate you outside of it.
          Last edited by Taaj Manzoor; 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Women need to feel like a woman; if you don't measure up to their standards of masculinity they will reverse the role.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Come on brah, didn't you say it was OK to shoot people and kill them when they had a stick and hammer robbing a shop? Yet it's not OK to hit a woman if she hits you?

Comment

I have never hit a woman in an altercation, but I've never been in a position where id need to. I used to date a girl that was into me hitting her really hard while ****ing her, she got super excited when I accidentally gave her a black eye once. Some girls are ****ed up.

Remember those lesbians that jumped the counter at McDonalds? In my opinion, the store employee did the right thing and taught their ratchet asses a lesson.

Comment

First one that calls the po-po's doesn't get arrested. No if's and's or but's about it, gotta have that shyt on speed dial.
                  Not true.. my mum threw some eggs at me once.. so i started picking up kitchen stuff and just throwing it in her general direction.. i tried to go to my room and she was hitting me with pans and ****.. i pushed her hand back when she was stopping my door from closing..

And she called the Police.. when they arrived i was saying why am I getting arrested.. she assaulted me with eggs first..

The Police officer said do you want her to be arrested.. and i said yes and they took her as well

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Not true.. my mum threw some eggs at me once.. so i started picking up kitchen stuff and just throwing it in her general direction.. i tried to go to my room and she was hitting me with pans and ****.. i pushed her hand back when she was stopping my door from closing..

And she called the Police.. when they arrived i was saying why am I getting arrested.. she assaulted me with eggs first..

The Police officer said do you want her to be arrested.. and i said yes and they took her as well

Comment

Nope.

I had the cops on the PHONE and they could hear her beating my door down and cursing me out.

Cops came...the ONLY thing that kept me from going downtown was them seeing her throw a hennessy bottle through my window (perfect throw between the bars AS they were pulling up). She told them I beat her up (one non bleeding scratch on her arm getting her off of me plus I had witnesses). The cops didn't wanna do the paperwork on us.

Understand something.....if she had not broken my window I would have had to go with the cops.

Comment

Working...
                      X