Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I was referring to young in his career...... ofcourse when he was growing up he was in the streets of Brooklyn robbing and beating people.

The point is, he should display at least some respect in the moments that call for it. Not act like a stupid kid
    Broner's ******ed. It's as simple as that.

To the other guy telling people to lay off him. He's 22 years old, FFS; not 16.

The guy is a douche-bag. I hope DeMarco floors him.

Comment

Ha, all the Broner apologists sound incredibly stupid. Just admit your boy is a horrible little f**kwit and move on. I actually hope he beats Demarco so Burns can take him apart.

Comment

You mean to tell me that an uneducated hood rat that has 15 kids at age 21 doesnt have any manners in public? No wai.....

Good on Mitchell, atleast he has a brain....

I hope DeMarco KO's Broner and he falls face first into a judges table.

Comment

Kind of a misleading title to say the least. I thought he really SLAPPED the kid.

They both acted immature as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
            you read way too much into that "slap".

thirsty ass people on here

keep reaching..

Comment

The levels people go to whine about something. And its the same trolls posting in every one of the threads. Serious LOL and SMH. Your life cant be that bad, cant it?

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                misleading title man, I was hoping for a monster heavyweight slap to the face

I second this. BTW that's a great pic in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                  Good lord people. Calm down. I'm starting to think the whole "goofy class clown" act isn't really an act, and that's just him. He's just a hyper active guy that likes to have fun. Relax....

I agree with the bold. It took me awhile to believe it myself, but this was the same conclusion I came to.

Comment

Dear broners apologists, Its not that we go nit picking every little thing he does in he's life. he cant act immature all he wants. All we are saying is theres a time and place for everything. Acting like a moron at a charity event isnt that place. I glad seth mitchell embarassed him as well. Just cause he has alot money doesnt give him the excuse to act like a ******. Wheres the respect?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Seth Mitchell being classy and a role model.... Broner being obnoxious and ghetto.

it was funny how serious Broner got afterwards

gigantic men have that effect on people..

in all seriousness, broner is a clown, but i think he means well. not a ton of class, but not a horrible man.

mayhem mitchell is as classy as they get, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X