No announcement yet.

Are Gangs A Problem Where You Live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
    They come over here from Trenton, I even told the cops, ask em why they here in the 1st place. I'm nobodies punk. Ima do what I gotta do.

I'm thinking they pissed cuz I was with a beautiful black chick. I'm white.
    You shoulda grabbed your piece w/ one hand, and the chick's ass with the other. That woulda really pissed them off.

Comment

yo dude.. you know why they don't do **** when there is 1 or 2 of them? cuz they arent gangs at all, and cant think for themselves. those guys uneducated kids that do drugs and can shoot anyone for no reason. so my answer going to be - No. dont mess with them, by killing one, it won\t add brains to them. it might be good reason to kill you though)) anyways, real gangsters all about $, those low life bums are just ponys in big game, they eventually will end up either in jail, or in hell
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 11-05-2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
        This is true. I lived in Phx, Az all my life and never had one single problem with any gangs. I really hate Philly.
        You should break into their homes at night and kill them one by one while they sleep.

Comment

North East Philly has a problem with gangs damn,when the NE goes its over, Philly is still a sinking ship with no recovery in sight, sad !

Comment

Even if you hurt them as bad as you can there is more of them who are going to retaliliate...its you against a whole bunch of them, just be the bigger man and leave it be and GTFO of there and get yourself into a better neighborhood as soon as possible

Who wants to live near gangs? G Dog wouldnt...move to a nice place

Comment

Any Bloods and Crips in the northeast are cornballs. Since when does the East Coast follow West Coast trends? In the 80s and 90s East Coast cats would never even acknowledge anything from the West Coast. Big City A should never copy Big City B!

Comment

Real Banger's do not call the cop's,that shts against the code homie.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Real Banger's do not call the cop's,that shts against the code homie.
                  That is what I am thinking but all gang members are cowards so TS can walk around with the satisfaction that he is better than any gang member who ever lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    That is what I am thinking but all gang members are cowards so TS can walk around with the satisfaction that he is better than any gang member who ever lived.
                    Yea gangs are just big pu$$ies now

Not like in the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Yea gangs are just big pu$$ies now

Not like in the 70's
                      I mean they called the cops on him

Comment

Working...
                      X