No announcement yet.

UK gov. to store every email and website visited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    I have a gmail account, I don't care if its being stored. They have laws for a reason, they can store it as long as its not used against you in the court of law
    I don't care either. Let them snoop.

Comment

I have a gmail account, I don't care if its being stored. They have laws for a reason, they can store it as long as its not used against you in the court of law
      People like you are the ones who give the government the thumbs up to walk all over us. You sicken me.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        People like you are the ones who give the government the thumbs up to walk all over us. You sicken me.
        I agree, he sickens me too.

Comment

I sicken you? Ok. Now that you know about it, so what? What you going to do? Nothing.

Comment

Damn, now the gov are going to know I go on boxingscene and the occasional **** site.

Comment

1984 is coming true.

Comment

After looking at some of the **** i watch they'll soon change there minds.

Comment

I sicken you? Ok. Now that you know about it, so what? What you going to do? Nothing.
                  Enjoy your poisoned food and water that the government shoves down your throat, I don't have to do anything you are slowly killing yourself for me. I laugh at mindless sheeps like yourself.

Comment

I laugh at mindless sheeps like yourself.
                    Mindless Sheep?

Says the Metro who reads Celebrity news just to Mimic how people dress and more specifically the most feminine males of all time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Enjoy your poisoned food and water that the government shoves down your throat, I don't have to do anything you are slowly killing yourself for me. I laugh at mindless sheeps like yourself.
                      Fight the system

Comment

Working...
                      X