Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dirrell verses abraham-your predictions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirrell verses abraham-your predictions...

Ok so dirrell didnt land **** against froch, got his face bloodied, an off and cried...but he showed moments of ability...

I WAS not impressed with abraham against a shot taylor(carl froch ended his career)...if dirrell uses the body shots effectively(something a scared taylor was not doing) then he can expose this peek a boo style arthor has and beat him....

Plus the fact that his running tacics are more favourable in america than europe...

One things for certain, he actually has to throw punches this time to win the fight and not run around with his hands in the air getting his nose and lips bust be jabs...

Dirrell winning the first rounds. Midway Abraham will start to take over. When Dirrell starts to slow a little in the later rounds Abraham will start to go for the body and counter Dirrell only to stop him late.

Late KO by the king.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        Ok so dirrell didnt land **** against froch, got his face bloodied, an off and cried...but he showed moments of ability...

I WAS not impressed with abraham against a shot taylor(carl froch ended his career)...if dirrell uses the body shots effectively(something a scared taylor was not doing) then he can expose this peek a boo style arthor has and beat him....

Plus the fact that his running tacics are more favourable in america than europe...

One things for certain, he actually has to throw punches this time to win the fight and not run around with his hands in the air getting his nose and lips bust be jabs...
        Dirrell does good in the beginning and AA takes over around rd 5 and stops Dirrell in rds 10-12. Dirrell did spank Froch though (punch stats lost in translation I guess) and I think Pavlik ruined Taylor if anyone did.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

abraham is slower, shorter with less workrate. Dirrell will see all arthurs punches coming

dirrell UD

dirrell only will lose to a pressure volume puncher thats it.

Comment

Dirrell UD 7 rounds to 5

Abraham could get a UD also because he can box or a KO

but I think Dirrel has learnt from the Froch fight

Comment

oh here is the blind d1ck who thinks dirrell only ran, its called outboxing the one dimionesional froch!!!

kessler is gonna knock froch the **** out!!!!!!!!!!

dirrell has all the physical advantages against abraham and will control him with is jab and footwork, abraham does not cut the ring as well as froch does

Comment

I'm going to go with Dirrell winning( I imagine I will hear some debates with this).Ironic as it may be,I believe he needs to keep his distance to win and as soon as Abraham moves his guard,he needs to get out of the way and make Abraham reset(essentially,Andre needs to fight similar to the Froch fight,but up the work-rate just a touch) .Dirrell needs to circle and hit Abraham with hooks to the side of the head-stay away from the body-it will just leave Andre too open.
                  I have seen too many big punchers like Abraham waste rounds waiting for the openings instead of creating them,and if he cannot catch Dirrell with that one big punch-he loses.

Comment

haha your dumbass still thinks Froch landed clean punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X