Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather win a lottery worth $50 Million or be with the RIGHT woman or man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no such thing as love. all women are the devil....

Comment

I'm more interested in what I could do with 50 million:

Than I am interested in being intimate with any Woman.

So......I might castrate myself for a few billion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No such thing as "True Love" only compatibility, and with 50 Million in the bank I could get compatible with a lot of females.

Comment

I loved once, and she loved me too. We completely destroyed each others lifes and I was in a deep depression for the next 7 months. Whoever said that love kills slowly knew **** all. Love kill you fast and makes you a zombie habitating in a world of pain.

Comment

So yeah, money...

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Love kill you fast and makes you a zombie habitating in a world of pain.
              I love you but it's shape up time there..............son.

Remember when we were kids? Who cared about girls?

Not me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                No such thing as "True Love" only compatibility, and with 50 Million in the bank I could get compatible with a lot of females.
                You and I have similar ways of thinking, Laddie. We're real men.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkreig View Post
                  he'll find it out sooon the hardway
                  Hopefully he bumps this thread when that happens.

I loved once, and she loved me too. We completely destroyed each others lifes and I was in a deep depression for the next 7 months. Whoever said that love kills slowly knew **** all. Love kill you fast and makes you a zombie habitating in a world of pain.
                  That's some deep ****. The bolded is especially true ; my relationship went the same way.

Eventually there comes a point where all that loves turns into hate. That's when **** gets serious.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I love you but it's shape up time there..............son.
                    I am in a great shape right now. It ain't like I am misearble, although I was for that half a year. Right now life is all about career, backstabbings, and adventures in the world of white collar. Life makes much more sense now.

Comment

This thread's turning Emo. I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                      X