Mike Tyson Top 10 Most Outrageous Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    dont u mean 1990?
    Tyson's hunger and desire to box ended in 88. He didn't really take it seriously, hence the loss to Douglas. If you watch him from 85-88 he was unstoppable.

Comment

even during retirement mike is still gold. In his tyson movie he described don king as reptilian. lol. In the oprah show he said something like "there will be dire consequences if you violate my emotions." wow.

Comment

Larry Merchant asks Tyson to describe the ending of his fight with Tyrell Biggs.. Tyson then starts trying to make some squealing noises, while Larry chuckles, "No Mike, tell us exactly what happened in there?"
        Tyson retorts,
        "He was making womanly gestures; Jeez man, not even my wife makes noises like that!"

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          Larry Merchant asks Tyson to describe the ending of his fight with Tyrell Biggs.. Tyson then starts trying to make some squealing noises, while Larry chuckles, "No Mike, tell us exactly what happened in there?"
          Tyson retorts,
          "He was making womanly gestures; Jeez man, not even my wife makes noises like that!"
          LOL!!! mike is p4p top 10 craziest personality by a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
            I'm suprised they only found 10, they could have done at least 120.
            heres a few more http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              Tyson retorts,
              Pulled that video up and clipped this. This has to be on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                Tyson's hunger and desire to box ended in 88. He didn't really take it seriously, hence the loss to Douglas. If you watch him from 85-88 he was unstoppable.
                i would say 85-90

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post

Tyson was frightening in those years no doubt. No fighter is unstoppable though. Tyson just hadn't run into the right fighter with the right style at that time.

Comment

Tyson said some funny ****.

Comment

Pulled that video up and clipped this. This has to be on youtube.

Lol, thanks for that Carlos

Comment

Working...
                      X