Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does boxingscene hate RICKY HATTON?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ricky EVER said "You know, I tried but the best man won", then he would get love. But he ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS has an excuse.

Collazo: I gained ten pounds on short notice. i was sluggish
    Urango: I had the flu
    Mayweather: Joe Cortez did me dirty
    Lazcano: Billy Graham must go
    Pacquiao: Floyd, Sr was at Taco Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      Manny>>>>>>>Life.

True Story.
      Kevin Jesus >>>> Roger Melliweather

E-Sparring TRUTH!
      Last edited by COACH WEBB; 12-16-2009, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post

It's all good webb. I can't stand the Red Sox. Like I said, a bunch of bandwagon fans. To be honest I don't watch baseball anymore because of all the bull****. I liked the Yank BITD.

I remember that game man--the Rams were the greatest show on turf. I was the only one at my school who thought the Rams would kill them, real talk. I got it bad the next day, lol.
        yea its all good Shadows..I thought what you said was pretty funny so I had to respond. Man, the Rams should have won that game man! If you come here and talk football with any real Rams fan that will tell you how upset they are over that lost to the Pats man...it stung!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          Kevin Jesus >>>> Roger Milliweather

E-Sparring TRUTH!
          COACH WEBB>>>Boxingscene

End of Story.

Comment

yea its all good Shadows..I thought what you said was pretty funny so I had to respond. Man, the Rams should have won that game man! If you come here and talk football with any real Rams fan that will tell you how upset they are over that lost to the Pats man...it stung!
            I remember ESPN did a special on Martz, callin Martz a genius. What a jinx. I thought they should've given Faulk the ball more in that game. He was a beast that year.

It was a great game though. The game with the Titans, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              COACH WEBB>>>Boxingscene

End of Story.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                I remember ESPN did a special on Martz, callin Martz a genius. What a jinx. I thought they should've given Faulk the ball more in that game. He was a beast that year.

It was a great game though. The game with the Titans, too.
                yea man..I can't talk about the game with the Pats..I'm shaking my head!!

the Titans game was a classic and it was even better because I liked the Titans as well.

We will return BACK to the Super Bowl...they are talking about getting Vick and we are DYING for a QB!

Comment

yea man..I can't talk about the game with the Pats..I'm shaking my head!!

the Titans game was a classic and it was even better because I liked the Titans as well.

We will return BACK to the Super Bowl...they are talking about getting Vick and we are DYING for a QB!
                  I'm iffy on Vick.

Sorry homie, but I got a PB.

Comment

I give hatton Props for two reasons.

1. Mother****er will fight anybody out there if given the opportunity and doesn't duck nobody

2. could drink like a mother****er lol

Comment

no hate for hatton, but no love either.

Comment

Working...
                      X