No announcement yet.

And the NEW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Loeffler View Post
    You raise a good point but we can't force the names to give us the fights, but we can force the names to give us what is rightfully ours, which is the titles. It's on them if they do not want to fight.

Besides, Martin Murray, David Lemiuex, Marco Rubio and Curtis Stevens are all good wins. Murray was robbed against Sergio Martinez in their fight in Argentina. So Gennady should have actually been fighting the WBC/Ring champion Martin Murray. And he would have been the rightful champion one way or the other.

The beauty of fate is, if something is yours or if something will happen to you, it'll always find a way to happen to you. What belongs to you will always fall in to your hands one way or the other, my friend.
    The fact that you think having a heartless past it Rubio and a Never was in Stevens as GGG top qaulity W is all that needs to be said.

The fact that you have to lie to yourself and give Murray imaginary Ws to make it credible is sad. It was a close fight no robbery

Props to GGG getting another strap, I'm sure it'll look nice on the mantle but when is he going to take on some challenges. I don't care if he has 9 different organizations belts if he keeps fighting the Wades / Monroes / Ishidas/ Rosados it doesn't matter

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    Which 160 pound champ did he refuse to fight?

GGG is a legit bad azz for making all these punks bow down.
    For sure, GGG is the man at 160 but let's not get it twisted and pretend it's something it's not outside of 1 or 2 good names MW has consisted of nothing but filler

So GGg has 3/4 of the belts but not 1 single good name but I guess none of that matters because those belts sure do shine good.

Comment

Golovkin is a coward who ducked Ward.

Comment

Working...
      X