No announcement yet.

Fighters who want to fight GGG and have called him out..how would they do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Andrade,Lara,Degale,Ward all have called for a fight with him this past month...how do you see these fights going?
    Out of those 4, GGG beats all except Ward.

Comment

Pound for Pound GGG beats them all with Ward being the most competitive. The only one who sees the final bell is Lara who's good at surviving And staying on his bike.

Comment

Andrade= Haven't seen enough of him to tell.
        Lara= similar to Canelo fight with GG likely TKOing Lara once his tank empties.
        Degale= Degale stays on the back foot, too cautious to engage, and loses a decision.
        Ward= Andre makes Genady look lost and frustrated. Ward by late TKO.

Comment

We'll never know unless they fight. We haven't seen GGG in the ring with fighters at that level.

Comment

You missing people that called him out , Bradley , Eubank jr, Lee, Hopkins, Oscar Del La Hoya, Dirrell, and Luis "Cuba" Arias

Comment

Anybody else notice now that Pac is back...the GGG bandwagon has gone seriously quiet, including his camp..

Comment

I personally see Degale giving him the best fight. He is seamlessly ambidextrous, can fight on the inside and outside. He is talented.

As for Ward, I simply do not know. He has not fought a live talented opponent since Froch. The 2011 Ward I would pick, but this one? Who knows what we got? 5 Years being out of the mix is a long ass time.

Comment

Working...
                X