Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any weird family members that make you laugh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    My Filipino brother is a self proclaimed Satanist, who speaks Farsi and is really into Persian culture, former gang member who smokes weed all day, plays golf, raps, sings, and constantly making jokes. His nickname is Lazy which is based on his extremely lazy lifestyle. He's so lazy when he got his nickname tattooed on his shoulder, he only got "LAZ" and was too lazy to ever finish it and add the Y lol. so yeah he's certainly a weird, one of a kind person that always makes me laugh
    Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    Got an aunt who recently passed away. Nice lady but she was crazy, lol. Her husband left her (the guy was a jackass) and that made her lose it. She looks like your stereotypical witch and she always tells me crazy stories like how one time, some robber tried to steal stuff from her house but then the crucifix which was hanging over the door suddenly became huge and blocked the robber from entering.

My sister-in-law is superstitious as **** and has strange beliefs. Like her daughter got sick once and she said it's because her daughter angered the garden elves/dwarves lol.

I got an uncle who looks like a rugged hitman (basically someone you don't want to meet in a dark alley) who can do neat tricks with his cigarettes. Like he can swallow a cig and regurgitate it back out and continue smoking haha.
    Nice stories fellas.

Comment

I have an uncle who is very witty. He makes me laugh quite often.

Comment

Working...
      X