Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene, I would like to talk to you for 9 minutes and 7 seconds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene, I would like to talk to you for 9 minutes and 7 seconds.

why the Robin the Boy Wonder mask ?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      why the Robin the Boy Wonder mask ?
      Not sure. I just wanted to try it out.

Comment

I can only express puzzlement that borders on alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
          I can only express puzzlement that borders on alarm.

Comment

I assume your wife's amazing because she's more active in the bedroom aswell?

Comment

Wheat is great. . . It's been a staple of the human diet for tens of thousands of years.

It's a good source of protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrates.

I used to only **** about twice a week, but then I just started eating more fiber - fruits, and veggies, and a bowl of fiber one cereal a day, and now I **** at least once a day, sometimes twice.

I guess some people have bad reactions to wheat products - I can't say I'm one of them.

I just live by basic, simple rules of nutrition. I also like to juice, but I don't think juicing should be your only source of fruits, and veggies. It concentrates all the sugar from them, and takes out the fiber content. I do think I'm going to get a Vitamix so I can pulverize them whole, and keep the fiber intact. . But I still think your main source should be eating them whole. . Which I actually do enjoy. Love bulking my chicken curries up with kale, cabbage, carrots, etc.

I do agree with you about a former thread you've made: KALE AND BEETS WILL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!

Also, a staple I think that is severely underutilized, and underrated are lentils, and legumes: Chick peas, beans, and especially lentils. GREAT SUPER-FOODS.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                Trig wears the boywonder mask. GF wears a full Batman suit.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Wheat is great. . . It's been a staple of the human diet for tens of thousands of years.

It's a good source of protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrates.

I used to only **** about twice a week, but then I just started eating more fiber - fruits, and veggies, and a bowl of fiber one cereal a day, and now I **** at least once a day, sometimes twice.

I guess some people have bad reactions to wheat products - I can't say I'm one of them.

I just live by basic, simple rules of nutrition. I also like to juice, but I don't think juicing should be your only source of fruits, and veggies. It concentrates all the sugar from them, and takes out the fiber content. I do think I'm going to get a Vitamix so I can pulverize them whole, and keep the fiber intact. . But I still think your main source should be eating them whole. . Which I actually do enjoy. Love bulking my chicken curries up with kale, cabbage, carrots, etc.

I do agree with you about a former thread you've made: KALE AND BEETS WILL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!

Also, a staple I think that is severely underutilized, and underrated are lentils, and legumes: Chick peas, beans, and especially lentils. GREAT SUPER-FOODS.
                  Cavemen didn't eat wheat. Wheat is man made.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                    Her sex drive sky rocketed since she lost weight. No more this------>:wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X