Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Black fighters get the role of villain?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Black fighters get the role of villain?

Ali, Jack Johson, Tyson, Roy, Bernard, Floyd, etc. Is this by default of being black or just chose that role in order to sell because the media doesn't accept their talent?

I believe the media kinda forces them into that role by refusing to acknowledge their talent. This my opinion
    By fault (being black)
    66.67%
    By choice to sell tickets
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by megas30; 02-25-2012, 10:40 PM.

Your actions make you a villain. If your not acting like a straight douche bag etc then your going to be marked as such.

There are too many that cry wolf.

This reminds me of Floyd crying wolf about Jeremy Lin. Pulling the race card.

You know what popped in my head?

Funny how it took 2 asians to bring back "dieing" sports. Manny Pacquiao and Jeremy Lin. Asian Sensations

Did you also look at their attitudes and their charisma? It took their life stories and how they did it to make headlines. They didn't want to be hand-fed or given a silver spoon because they cried wolf! ha@the race card

DAMN THAT CHICK IN YOUR AVATAR IS ****ING BAD!!:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:
    Last edited by nj_evoixgsr; 02-25-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Many black fighters are not willing to conform to how "mainstream" thinks they should be. That makes them the villain.

Comment

probably by default because black american culture is very alien to a lot of people.................

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Ali, Jack Johson, Tyson, Roy, Bernard, Floyd, etc. Is this by default of being black or just chose that role in order to sell because the media doesn't accept their talent?

I believe the media kinda forces them into that role by refusing to acknowledge their talent. This my opinion
          First point, your thread is going to get deleted. This forum doesn't deal to well with race, there's too much black and white, not enough grays or the like.

Last point, it might be more edifying to investigate this question on your own instead of introducing it as a topic, you're going to get more heat than light this way. Race is a profoundly troubling subject in American society, despite the distance we've come, and it's a topic best left to our individual conscience to grapple with, after all, we have to live with ourselves....

Comment

Lol always the victim eh?

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
              Your actions make you a villain. If your not acting like a straight douche bag etc then your going to be marked as such.

There are too many that cry wolf.

This reminds me of Floyd crying wolf about Jeremy Lin. Pulling the race card.

You know what popped in my head?

Funny how it took 2 asians to bring back "dieing" sports. Manny Pacquiao and Jeremy Lin. Asian Sensations

Did you also look at their attitudes and their charisma? It took their life stories and how they did it to make headlines. They didn't want to be hand-fed or given a silver spoon because they cried wolf! ha@the race card

DAMN THAT CHICK IN YOUR AVATAR IS ****ING BAD!!:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:
              since when was the Nba a dying sport

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

When was Roy ever made out to be the villian?

1/4 of a star thread...........Rockin'

Comment

cause you cant keep that ish bottled up cause one day you gonna blow your top. look at kevin durant, the reigning mvp. he was forced into the nice guy role and forced to play the goodie boy for the cameras but in real life he a skreet ***** trying to stack his bread and take names in the process. he went on a tirade towards the media cause he wasnt gonna be that house yes man type a guy no more. we want that gold son.

Comment

Roy was never a villan..

The rest were convicted felons so they are real life villains and has nothing to do with race.....

You are what you want to be. The best example of this was George Forman...
                    Dude became the most beloved fighter in his come back....

Comment

Working...
                    X