No announcement yet.

Whats with the hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with the hate?

Whats with the hate for Mexican boxers on BoxingScene? Even some Mexican poster on here wanted Alvarez to lose because he didn't speak English (LOL). All of them won last night, even the Japanese one. 80% of the time they put on good fights. Are you not entertained? Lara claimed he was going to put Alvarez in the dirt and instead ran like Castro was after him. Also can someone explain why his waistband so damn big and his trunks were pulled up so high?

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
    Whats with the hate for Mexican boxers on BoxingScene? Even some Mexican poster on here wanted Alvarez to lose because he didn't speak English (LOL). All of them won last night, even the Japanese one. 80% of the time they put on good fights. Are you not entertained? Lara claimed he was going to put Alvarez in the dirt and instead ran like Castro was after him. Also can someone explain why his waistband so damn big and his trunks were pulled up so high?
    LOL dog that is cold, are you referring to this guy I Hate Thugs!
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=17

Comment

I noticed this and its a common trend on all the major boxing forums. The Mexican boxers always get hated on for some reason.

Comment

I've always supported Canelo and Mares yet I get a racist all the time.

Comment

No hate for Mexican boxing here. I watched the fight and Lara won IMO. He didn't back up all the **** he talked but that's got nothing to do with scoring the fight. No way Canelo won 7 rd let alone the 9 his cousin scored for him.

Comment

It's tragic to see the hate for Mexican fighters when PR fighters truly deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              I noticed this and its a common trend on all the major boxing forums. The Mexican boxers always get hated on for some reason.
              Mexican fighters get hated on because they defy the conventional logic that says the more technically sound fighter will win. They are often seen as crude and wild brawlers because they don't get super fancy and retreat after throwing a punch. People tend to think it takes no skill to do what Mexican fighters do so it drives them crazy to see them win time after time against the supposedly better guy.

Comment

Working...
              X