Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola Feels Chisora Will Do Better Than He Did With Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola Feels Chisora Will Do Better Than He Did With Vitali

Cristobal Arreola thinks Dereck Chisora will fare better against heavily favored Vitali Klitschko than he did.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice of Chris to to give Del Boy some credit.

He will go out on his shield against Vitali.

Comment

This interview took place is his favourite tacco shop.

Comment

He's right about that. Del will actually try to move his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He's right about that. Del will actually try to move his head.
          So, here on record before the fight, does Vitali deserve credit if he beats Chisora decisively?

Comment

Chisora lost to Fury and he exposed Helenius as being a very average fighter. How do these two events put together prepare you to fight Vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              So, here on record before the fight, does Vitali deserve credit if he beats Chisora decisively?
              I'd have Chisora in the lower-half of the top 10. It'll be a decent win.

Comment

Chris has become very humble since his first loss. He is very honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I'd have Chisora in the lower-half of the top 10. It'll be a decent win.
                  Cool, that's fair. I have him in my lower half as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                    He deserves about as much credit as a 40+ fight veteran world champion should receive for beating a 17 fight rookie.

I think Chiosra's style will give him problems, doesn't mean its a great win though in the grand scheme of things.

I have no problem giving Vitali credit.

Comment

Working...
                    X