Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Police Just Man Handled My Mother! What Should we do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My suggestion would be:

Don't ask an internet forum for legal advice.

Comment

Tl dr

But whatever you do, don't try to pick a fight with the police, you will lose guaranteed.

Comment

Keep your mouth shut like a good American.

If the police want to arrest you, you cannot resist, you're life and liberty are not nearly important as their safety!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          My suggestion would be:

Don't ask an internet forum for legal advice.
          My suggestion would be, don't listen to this swine. Not only concerning legal matters, but topics encompassing a broad spectrum of fields.

Comment

In fact, to save yourself the trouble, don't even read his nonsense posts.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
              My mother is white but she looks spanish and the neighborhood is mostly Spanish with some blacks and few whites. My father came to see what was going on and hes puerto rican & i'm Puerto rican & White. The cops are known to be racist around here though. My mother has never been in any type of trouble and she is like the community mom always helping and feeding people.
              I am curious about your last comment. I may have to pass by your neighborhood if you're saying what I think you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                I am curious about your last comment. I may have to pass by your neighborhood if you're saying what I think you're saying.
                What is it do u think I'm Saying?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
                  What is it do u think I'm Saying?
                  It's Monday, did you get legal advice from a real Lawyer already?

Comment

Yes she is having a meeting with the Lawyer tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck.

Don't leave it be if you have enough witnesses and your mother dd nothing to deserve what that pig did to her.

Patty: I'm saying Blacks and Hispanics get mistreated by cops without doing anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X