Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Commits Suicide in His Jail Cell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
    What he did was unforgivable man..

But i totally agree people around the Family should have ****ing done something, my Uncle is a police officer and he has to sort out alot of domestic abuse situations. He said it's stupid the amount of times these girls wont press charges after being beaten by there man.

Puncturing her lung and beating her up should have given the people around them a huge wake up call that something was very wrong, specially when she blamed it on falling down stairs.
    I agree with the majority of your post, but these people lived in fear of Valero. First he had connections, second, he had threaten to kill even his own children. In some countries, women do not have the protection that women have in the US, like restraining orders and so forth. Eventhough, women constantly get killed in the US with or without restraining orders. Her and her family were in fear and knew that with his connections, they had no place to hide. This guy was a disturbed individual and if she left, he wourl retaliate against her family. Even his mother feared him.

May they RIP, I consider him a piece of crap, but he is gone now and we do not know what kind of demons had taken over him.

Comment

• rest in peace champion... +++

Comment

• I cant believe this really happened ftw!!! very sad

Comment

• At work this morning, my coworker told me Valero killed himself. Then i told him, Valero killed his wife, not himself. Then a few minutes later, heard it on the radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
            I agree with the majority of your post, but these people lived in fear of Valero. First he had connections, second, he had threaten to kill even his own children. In some countries, women do not have the protection that women have in the US, like restraining orders and so forth. Eventhough, women constantly get killed in the US with or without restraining orders. Her and her family were in fear and knew that with his connections, they had no place to hide. This guy was a disturbed individual and if she left, he wourl retaliate against her family. Even his mother feared him.

May they RIP, I consider him a piece of crap, but he is gone now and we do not know what kind of demons had taken over him.
            after he beat up his wife last month. edwin's wife got an order of protection, but edwin completely ignored it.
            he was above the law.
            imagine that. a fckin mentally ill drunk was above the law.
            the DA should be ashamed of himself. that man shouldve been in jail or a mental institution.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojack View Post
              Princess Diana's dead
              this guy tried to be funny, and ended up looking like a complete idiot

Comment

• I just can't believe it still. I hope the family can get through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by maumau View Post
                  just what i was thinking.

he didn't just kill his wife, and he wasn't even man enough to take punishment for what he has done.

****ing coward
                  His death is punishment enough, dude. If there was a trial and eventually a capital punishment for him, he was just trying to save everyone from the courtroom drama and be done with it. I say, goodbye Valero. Hope his kids will somehow find sense why these things happened to them and grow up learning some valuable life lessons, albeit traumatic.

Comment

• He ripped his wife apart, let his 2 kids grow up with no parents and killed himself.

Valero is burning in the fires of Hell as we speak...

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightBliss View Post
                      He ripped his wife apart, let his 2 kids grow up with no parents and killed himself.

Valero is burning in the fires of Hell as we speak...
                      fires of hell, haha. Two words, superstition. hell is on earth, it's already happening to the oppressed/victimised portion of our population. And they're the majority.

I can't believe people still believe in that heaven/hell crap!

Comment

Working...
                      X