Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Kilt Fans too Sensitive? Quit blocking people if you disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is by far the greatest thread ever...haha and no klit fans wants to go against it

Comment

Why even bother makin repetitive hate threads? Make 1 and just keep bumpin it if you must. All these anti K bros threads should just be condensed into one.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Why even bother makin repetitive hate threads? Make 1 and just keep bumpin it if you must. All these anti K bros threads should just be condensed into one.
        Blame Klischko2009 who will most likely be banned in a couple of days anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
          lol sensitive klits...........

I Love sensitive klits.

Comment

yea lets keep this going for the klit nuthuggers and that asswipe klitschko2009

Comment

klit2009 is wlad owns

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
                Klitscko 2009 gets upset if you ahve something bad to say about the klits....and he blocks everybody....i find other people like this as well saying its a racial thing....no its not....we all have are reasons why we dont like the klits...and i try to give constructive criticism, klit fans think its like hatred...like i said before i have respect for them being champions but thats its...lighten up klit fans..and quit blocking people
                Some of them sure are......

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  I Love sensitive klits.
                  Well, who doesn't......

Comment

I put trolls on ignore who just post the same hateful garbage.

I don't have a problem with someone who disagress with something about the Klitschkos aslong as they are reasonable and not childish like most tend to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf View Post
                      I put trolls on ignore who just post the same hateful garbage.

I don't have a problem with someone who disagress with something about the Klitschkos aslong as they are reasonable and not childish like most tend to be.
                      did you even READ! the first post...moron!

Comment

Working...
                      X