Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run CHICKEN Manny!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!..maybe back to feather weights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin View Post
    What should this FAKE BULL****TER seriously do?

1. Go back to blowing up to 10 to 15 lbs to fight SMALLER PAST PRIME FIGHTERS..

2.Continue Bull****ting his way offering catch weights to fight drained opponents continuing HIS FAKE LEGACY...

this guy is SUCH A COWARD its pathetic...

goblins note*-Manny has NEVER weighed less than 140lbs for a feather weight fight since the first morales fight..hes too scared to fight real welters but weigh's as much as floyd does come fight night...FOR FEATHER WEIGHT FIGHTS LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
      The Cavs are really paying him $50 mil Good thing I'm not a Cavs fan lol.
      they had to.

they don't have a power forward.

they are so over the cap limit they can't sign anyone else.

their payroll was $12 million higher than the lakers last year.

Comment

KEEP THE VOTES COMING GUYS!!!..i always have idiots taking over my threads when u TELL THE DAMN TRUTH and not just call names u get people highjacking your threads..thats when U KNOW U HIT THERE SOFT SPOT..

goblin's used to it

..KEEP THE VOTES COMING YOU GUYS!!!

It's funny how you call the respected posters here who differs from your opinions "idiots". Guess who's the real idiot nerd? How's the blue goblin alliance? What level are you guys now?

Comment

KEEP THE VOTES COMING GUYS!!!..i always have idiots taking over my threads when u TELL THE DAMN TRUTH and not just call names u get people highjacking your threads..thats when U KNOW U HIT THERE SOFT SPOT..

goblin's used to it

..KEEP THE VOTES COMING YOU GUYS!!!
          LOL classic "I'm not crazy, everybody else is" mentality!

Comment

for those who lost during moving up in weight..did they fight weight drained opponents lol?
            first you assclown, it takes the ok from the other opponent for the fight to be offical. blame the opponent not the man. he's probably not the one calling the shots at weights. i'm sure you dream about catchweights or ***** about them as much as you want. but i highly doubt a man with donig so much has that much time to think about the weight. I think he would fight him at 147 if it was upto him.

promoters, trainer etc are watching out for their prized fighter. the fighter is more than likely the only one who could careless. when you become a fighter and dealing with as much then you can talk ****.

other than that your getting nice red K for not using some brain storming.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X