No announcement yet.

Burgos won.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    gave burgos the first 4, then gave rocky 5, 6, 7 and 8; the 11th was clearly burgos'. the 12th went to rocky with the 9th, 10th and the 5th as potential toss up rounds. hardly a robbery.
    are you being serious here. Burgos was using him ass a punching bag that whole round. I hope you are drunk or something or you are one ******ed mofo

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      are you being serious here. Burgos was using him ass a punching bag that whole round. I hope you are drunk or something or you are one ******ed mofo
      i can rewatch it. but as for your disdain, heres a big faaak you, oi!

Comment

c'mon, man, i can't respect you as a poster, you're too involved in race. its how i saw it.

the beginning of the fight was burgos', the mid was definitely rocky's and there were like 3, at most 4 toss up rounds. i actually saw it while listening to music ... lemme guess, kellerman and the rest of them were screaming robbery and you guys are all trolling the same, that it?
        and getting **** from people, me vaaaaaaaale estos jotos
        HAHAHA alright bro.. As a matter a fact I was watching on a link from England, I dont have HBO. Those commentators also thought Burgos easily won, but they must be wrong just like everyone else, BTW even that troll PRBOXING on NSB had Burgos winning, so right now you are losing any credibility you though you had..GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          HAHAHA alright bro.. As a matter a fact I was watching on a link from England, I dont have HBO. Those commentators also thought Burgos easily won, but they must be wrong just like everyone else, BTW even that troll PRBOXING on NSB had Burgos winning, so right now you are losing any credibility you though you had..GTFOH
          i'm losing credibility because i thought the other guy won? so you always get them right, ah? no mames guey.

Comment

i can rewatch it. but as for your disdain, heres a big faaak you, oi!
            There is no possible way you can give that 12th round to martinez only if you are what I called you"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              There is no possible way you can give that 12th round to martinez only if you are what I called you"peeleft:
              yo, if its its tied after the eighth and lets say in addition to the eleventh we give the 12th to burgos, then were the 9th and 10th clear burgos rounds? nell vato. pinche lloron.

Comment

gave burgos the first 4, then gave rocky 5, 6, 7 and 8; the 11th was clearly burgos'. the 12th went to rocky with the 9th, 10th and the 5th as potential toss up rounds. hardly a robbery.

I actually gave Martinez round 4, I still had it 8 rounds to 4 for Burgos in the end.

What was your scorecard?

Comment

Burgos won no question about it

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Burgos won no question about it

What up TX!!!! You were right, Garcia is a bad muthafuka!!! but that was a B.S. stoppage hermano! The last 4 rounds would have been EPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      I actually gave Martinez round 4, I still had it 8 rounds to 4 for Burgos in the end.

What was your scorecard?
                      115-113 burgos, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X