Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mad man storms our office at work with broken glass threatens everyone.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mad man storms our office at work with broken glass threatens everyone.

So it was just a normal Friday afternoon 3.00PM waiting to go home in a fee hours. Mad man with a broken glass in a bottle bursts in throwing **** around threatening everyone. He kept saying the devils in me and walking weird and his eyes were rolling around in his head and ****. Some staff went out the front door me and my boss got left holding the door going towards the back office close because there were women upstairs. The guy had freakish power started cutting himself chased people on the street. The worst thing was the police took 15-20Min to come!!! The police station is a 5min walk max! When they eventually came we went out the back and the mad guy locked himself in the toilet we were left waiting outside for 2 hours till they eventually tazered him. Mad day newspaper articles to follow.

So it was just a normal Friday afternoon 3.00PM waiting to go home in a fee hours. Mad man with a broken glass in a bottle bursts in throwing **** around threatening everyone. He kept saying the devils in me and walking weird and his eyes were rolling around in his head and ****. Some staff went out the front door me and my boss got left holding the door going towards the back office close because there were women upstairs. The guy had freakish power started cutting himself chased people on the street. The worst thing was the police took 15-20Min to come!!! The police station is a 5min walk max! When they eventually came we went out the back and the mad guy locked himself in the toilet we were left waiting outside for 2 hours till they eventually tazered him. Mad day newspaper articles to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      Jheez bro you were there as well?

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X