Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mosley beating pac would make 2011 the best year in boxing ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosley beating pac would make 2011 the best year in boxing ever...

mosley beating pacquiao esp by brutal knockoutt and this is the year of upsets full circle...it would be amazing...and most importantly the rosy jews empire gets destroyed....telling boxing fans to go **** themselves what an *******...juanman at least gave props to his opponent even if hes mad but the old winy fuk makes excuses....losing donaire....i hope mosley beats pac and he rides out on his rice rocket just so toprank lose....toprank ppvs are the least competitive one sided fights outta all shows unless someone comes outta nowhere like salido....cmon shane...do it for boxing...

Boxing would take a huge hit if Mosley won, i mean what are half the fans going to talk about?

Comment

Yes some people would absolutely love Pac to get slaughtered, so they can say we told you he was over rated all this time. Even though he has been hospitalizing bigger men of late.

One day Pac will get beaten and people are waiting patiently for it.

Comment

i would be teary eyed.

mosley is being set up take the beating of his life......

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
          mosley beating pacquiao esp by brutal knockoutt and this is the year of upsets full circle...it would be amazing...and most importantly the rosy jews empire gets destroyed....telling boxing fans to go **** themselves what an *******...juanman at least gave props to his opponent even if hes mad but the old winy fuk makes excuses....losing donaire....i hope mosley beats pac and he rides out on his rice rocket just so toprank lose....toprank ppvs are the least competitive one sided fights outta all shows unless someone comes outta nowhere like salido....cmon shane...do it for boxing...

Yeh shane do it for Slim. he haven`t got laid since Pac took over Frauds status.:crybaby::crybaby:

He been here 24/7 hating on Pac instead of Packing his wife :doggie:

Comment

It would definately be the year of the Upsets... But Shane has lost more than 1 step.. and Pac is just a beast and way too fast... Honestly i think he hits way harder than shane too.. hmmm.. just my opinion... Besides.. you wouldnt want Pac to loose.. this website will only be left with 17 members.. and 10 of them are mexican...

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post

Dude chill with the racism and antisemitism, it makes u look like an ignorant fool.

Comment

hey, theres a lot more to boxing than Pac and Floyd. But you wouldn't know that would you.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                  Dude chill with the racism and antisemitism, it makes u look like an ignorant fool.

I wonder why he still around this board?

Comment

It really be amazing if Floyd fought Spadaora and lost

Comment

Working...
                    X