No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Licina Vows To Do a "Rocky Balboa" on Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Licina Vows To Do a "Rocky Balboa" on Cunningham

On February 12 in Mulheim, Germany, cruiserweight Enad Licina (19-2, 10 KOs) will get the biggest opportunity of his pro career. The Serbian boxer will face IBF champion Steve Cunningham (23-2, 12 KOs) of America. Although experts do not give Licina any chance of victory, he intends to pull off a big upset in order to fulfill his dreams.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yes, Licina is a lot like Rocky. Except that he can't really punch, he lost a big fight and then was put into a fake, easy eliminator against Cora because of his connections, and he is promoted by the corrupt Sauerland mob in Germany. Other than, he's a lot like Rocky Balboa.

Comment

I'd love to see Licina win this, but I don't think he's quite good enough to beat Cunningham.

Cunningham should give Troy Ross the rematch he deserves. Troy was winning their previous fight - he put the American on his ass before Cunningham thumbed him in the eye.

Why doesn't giacomino bitch about the crooked officiating in THAT fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
        I'd love to see Licina win this, but I don't think he's quite good enough to beat Cunningham.

Cunningham should give Troy Ross the rematch he deserves. Troy was winning their previous fight - he put the American on his ass before Cunningham thumbed him in the eye.

Why doesn't giacomino bitch about the crooked officiating in THAT fight?
        Blah, blah, blah, cheating Americans, blah, blah, blah, cheating Americans. Really old, 3rd-grader trolling Tunney. Not to let facts get in the way of your trolling, but if you had actually read my previous posts, you would have noticed that I have said that Ross deserves a spot in the Super Six tournament that your buddies at Sauerland are setting up. Oh, and where was the "crooked officiating" in the Cunningham fight? Oh, that's right, it was in Germany, where in your mind, all the referring and judging is fair

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
          Blah, blah, blah, cheating Americans, blah, blah, blah, cheating Americans. Really old, 3rd-grader trolling Tunney. Not to let facts get in the way of your trolling, but if you had actually read my previous posts, you would have noticed that I have said that Ross deserves a spot in the Super Six tournament that your buddies at Sauerland are setting up. Oh, and where was the "crooked officiating" in the Cunningham fight? Oh, that's right, it was in Germany, where in your mind, all the referring and judging is fair
          No, bad judging and officiating happens everywhere.

But the very WORST officiatiating I've seen is in the USA. Strangely, you never mention it.

Recent high-profile robberies include Kotelnik-Alexander and Judah-Matthysse. Andre Ward is being permitted to have all his fights at home in the super six (despite the small attendance last time out) with a crooked referee who permits him to deliberately headbutt and hit while holding.

What's "really old, 3rd grader trolling" is your constant bitching abot European fighters opposition, while never saying anything about all the over-protected American boxers like Deontay Wilder.

Why did Tavoris Cloud defend his world title against a smaller clubfighter in Zuniga last time out? Why does Andre Berto usually defend his welterweight title against light welterweights?
          Last edited by The Hammer; 02-05-2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X