This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider (2002) Rated 15

Dennis Clegg (Fiennes) nicknamed 'Spider' by his mother. Is a schizophrenic man who takes residence in some kind of halfway house for the mentally-disturbed after a long period in a nuthouse.

Miranda Richardson gives a truly incredible performance as Mrs. Cleg (Spider's mother)

I rate it 8/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crumble View Post
      1. Total Recall
      2. Quadrophenia
      3. A clockwork orange
      4. Warriors (lol!)
      5. Goodfellas
      6. Godfather part two
      7. A bronx tale
      8. Lock stock and two smoking barrels
      9. Gangs of New York
      10. Big

I like your list.

Comment

• bad ass movie.....10/10

Comment

• ''GONE GIRL''

In the end, 'Gone Girl' echoes what experience has taught,
          in that with marriage you think you are getting what you desire
          when in reality you are getting what you deserve...

7/10

Comment

• Stonehearst Asylum

getting ready to watch this now. Based on Novel by Edgar Allan Poe!

Comment

• http://youtu.be/Mh2ebPxhoLs
              Last edited by PAC-BOY; 04-26-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Shawshank. Got to be up there! Awesome movie.

Comment

• All Time Fave

My go-to film genre are RomComs (chick-flicks) and Action-Adventure. Before I give out my top 10 on the list. What's yours?

Comment

• RomCom Addict

Notting Hill, The Proposal, Crazy Stupid Love, Serendipity, Leap Year

Comment

• Under the radar movies I watched recently. Highly recommended!
                      Links in titles will take you to IMDB for trailers. (or go to Youtube if you prefer).

Shot Caller (2017)

Succcessful businessman Jacob Harlon is transformed into Money, a ruthless prison gangster after a DUI sends him down the rabbit hole of the American prison system. Upon his release, chased by the law enforcement, threatened by his incarcerated "protectors," Money must orchestrate one last dangerous crime.

Mute (2018)

Berlin, the future, but close enough to feel familiar: In this loud, often brutal city, Leo (Alexander Skarsgård) - unable to speak from a childhood accident - searches for his missing girlfriend, the love of his life, his salvation, through dark streets, frenzied plazas, and the full spectrum of the cities shadow-dwellers. As he seeks answers, Leo finds himself mixed up with Cactus Bill (Paul Rudd) and Duck (Justin Theroux), a pair of irreverent US army surgeons on a mission all their own.

Anon (2018)

Sal Frieland is a detective in a world with no privacy, ignorance, or anonymity; where everyone's lives are transparent, traceable, and recorded by the authorities; where crime almost ceases to exist. But in trying to solve a series of unsolved murders, Frieland stumbles on a young woman known only as the Girl. She has no identity, no history and is invisible to the cops. Sal realizes this may not be the end of crime, but the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                      X