Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys like both, Pacman and Money May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you guys like both, Pacman and Money May?

I keep reading those posts everyday. Theres at least one post a day to hate one of those 2 ATG. How can you not like Pacquiao offensive skills. How can you deny Mayweather as a defensive genius? I see those threads saying Mayweather ducked him and him and Pacquiao is overrated. I just wanted to know if theres some boxing fan who feels like me... both great. I am more of a Pacquiao fan but dont get more wrong, I would favor Mayweather if a fight ever happen. If you feel those 2 guys are overrated than I dont know whos not lol Your thoughts?

How about neither? Although I'm kind of rooting for Pac to make a comeback, as he has kind of taken a underdogrole in the top tier of boxing.

Comment

Floyd sucks !

Comment

I used to like both... then opened my eyes and disliked Floyd and his fans

Comment

Years ago many of the Floyd fans were also Pacman fans including Floyd himself, this was when Pac at 126 and Floyd was at 135-140 both in completely different divisions.

Things changed when Pacman was being praised over Floyd and than when he went up in weight to 147 and than the media was clamoring for a showdown.

Comment

Let me see.

A Self Admitted coward, who toughest challenge he has taken in the last half decade being josie harris

Or a Beast of a fighter that aint scared of anybody.

ummmmmmmmmmm

Yeah Only Pacman.

Comment

People tell me my fav list is odd all the time because i have them both there which is fking ******ed. They aint Nazi germany vs Allied nations they are 2 boxers you can appreciate both their skills without somehow that meaning you "betraying" one unless you are on one of them junk like so many nutthuggers here then i guess it does apply, and guys feel like they cheating on Floyd/Pac if they where to say 1 good word about their imaginary boyfriend's foe.

(I predict plenty of examples in this thread)
              Last edited by DannYankee; 10-12-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I like and support both.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I used to like both... then opened my eyes and disliked Floyd and his fans
                  I think his fans are worst than he is! :AYWOoD:

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                    How about neither? Although I'm kind of rooting for Pac to make a comeback, as he has kind of taken a underdogrole in the top tier of boxing.
                    Well yeah you dont have to like neither of them, but you cant deny both their talent and their ATG status thats for sure. Thats what I meant. You dont have to be a fan to admit they pretty damn good at boxing. Its just all the hate I see on those 2 makes me laugh. To say those guys are overrated is like saying nobody is good right now. Anyways thats how I feel.

Comment

Working...
                    X