No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Taking a Rest, Rigondeaux, Moving Up, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    A bit better..lol..you are a bias plain stupid..I took a look at boxing records and no fighter had better 11 first opposition than Rigo...look the ones that your idol fought:

Jose lazaro 1-3-1
    Rosendo sanches 2-1 "he lose to this dude"
    Saul santoyo debut
    Jose luis torres 0-4
    Noel alma debut
    Kaichon sor vorapin 4-5
    Mark sales 7-16-2
    Jorge lopez 2-6-1
    Ricardo barrera 16-4-1
    Gilberto bolaņos 21-8-1
    Paulino villalobos 25-28-2

TOTAL 78-75-8

Look Rigo's opponents

Juan Noriega 3-2-0
    Robert guillen 4-2-3
    Giovanni andrade 59-11-0
    Lante addy 8-4-1
    Adolfo landeros 20-11-1
    Jose angel beranza 33-18-2
    Ricardo cordoba 37-2-2
    Willie casey 11-0-0
    Rico ramos 20-0-0
    Teon kennedy 17-1-2
    Robert marroquin 22-1-0

TOTAL 234- 53-11

That include two top 10 @ 122 and four top 20 @ 122

My friend I don't wanna sound like a fan boy..just records...And over that he is the undefeated WBA champion of the world..he floored every single of his opponents..and he is maybe the best amateur boxer of all times with more than 400 wins with nearly 200 kos ..two times Olympic gold medallist..doesn't get better than this my friend..
    ive seen this post a million f0cken times..what are you trying to prove here? ..i already said rigo's 11 fights is better than nonito's 11 fights ..so what , greatness is not measured by/or out of 11 f0cking fights ....and f0ck the amatuers , they are called the AMATEURS for a reason...this is the pros man!

Comment

The title of the article is misleading. I thought Donaire was gonna do a Mayweather vacation. I guess its just this month that his gonna rest.

Comment

All I know is, one guy has pop and the other has style. Sounds like a good fight to me. If Donaire has a big head (other people said so), his fists do the talking; and if Rigo only has 11 fights, he's still a better boxer than Arce. My only problem is, when are they going to make the fight?

Comment

Let's see what the records are for their last 11 opponents....
          Donaire: 339-26-16
          Rigs:234-53-11
          I like the fight though. But I do think donaire has way more to lose than riggy.

Comment

rigondeaux kot donaire in 6

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of H2O View Post
              Let's see what the records are for their last 11 opponents....
              Donaire: 339-26-16
              Rigs:234-53-11
              I like the fight though. But I do think donaire has way more to lose than riggy.
              Interesting way of putting it. lol And I agree, Nonito has much more to lose. I've said as much before.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                ive seen this post a million f0cken times..what are you trying to prove here? ..i already said rigo's 11 fights is better than nonito's 11 fights ..so what , greatness is not measured by/or out of 11 f0cking fights ....and f0ck the amatuers , they are called the AMATEURS for a reason...this is the pros man!
                No biatch..you said a bit better..only a bit..is 100 times better say it...I know it hurt..that's why you wrote fock and fock..but you have to admite it...I have this poster ready for ppl who are trying to convince casual fans who doesn't know of something wrong...this are facts..hate at rigo but that won't change the fact that he is the boxer with best first 11 fights ever...and maybe in the 12 he defeat donaire...that will put him in a weird place..only 12 fights wba, wbo, ibf and that emeritus **** champion of the wold by defeated p4p tpo 5 norigo duckaire...that would be funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  No biatch..you said a bit better..only a bit..is 100 times better say it...I know it hurt..that's why you wrote fock and fock..but you have to admite it...I have this poster ready for ppl who are trying to convince casual fans who doesn't know of something wrong...this are facts..hate at rigo but that won't change the fact that he is the boxer with best first 11 fights ever...and maybe in the 12 he defeat donaire...that will put him in a weird place..only 12 fights wba, wbo, ibf and that emeritus **** champion of the wold by defeated p4p tpo 5 norigo duckaire...that would be funny...
                  if it was 100 x better than anyone else's and if it matterd.. rigo would be an atg now...here's a fun fact , they are 11 f0cking fights ..it means nothing ..name one fighter with 11 fights and was already considerd great ? lol , you kiddin me ..11 fights is like learning how to ride a bike in the pros.....

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    All I know is, one guy has pop and the other has style. Sounds like a good fight to me. If Donaire has a big head (other people said so), his fists do the talking; and if Rigo only has 11 fights, he's still a better boxer than Arce. My only problem is, when are they going to make the fight?
                    Rigo is scheduled to fight in february...rigo' team allways wanted Donaire and they allways try but Donaire don't focking agree..but the go to fight arce..like that everybody is p4p...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      if it was 100 x better than anyone else's and if it matterd.. rigo would be an atg now...here's a fun fact , they are 11 f0cking fights ..it means nothing ..name one fighter with 11 fights and was already considerd great ? lol , you kiddin me ..11 fights is like learning how to ride a bike in the pros.....
                      I know..if at 11 fight nonito still losing to bums...but that's not the case of rigo..he is already wba undefeated champion of the world..he have fought more top 10 @ 122 than mathebula, Vasquez jr and narvaez...with only 11 fight he is about to fight p4p top 5.....and with only 11 fight and nonito still don't feel ready to sign for the fight to happen...

Comment

Working...
                      X