No announcement yet.

(POLL) Julio Ceaser Chavez vs Zab Super Judah @ 140lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    You could not have picked a worse opponent for Judah to fight tbh, Judah is known to fade and buckle under pressure so why would you want to put him in there with a guy that probably brings as much pressure as a prime Joe Frazier and has a cast iron chin.
    Up until judah went to WW he was SUPER JUDAH before Kosta made him do the chicken dance and he tried to assault Jay Nady in the ring brah. Judah had crazy fast hands and was demolishing people at 135-140. People forget about that. Chavez had trouble with Taylor but Taylor chose to stand and fight and let Chavez get to his body. Judah being a south paw and with that BOLO uppercut could catch Chavez on the chin the way he was landing it on Junito. Chavez had a great chin but he was prone to getting cut and busted up. Judah to me with those fast hands south paw stance and sick uppercuts would keep Chavez off him long enough for Judah to bust him up and have the fight end on cuts TKO.

Comment

Chavez does a Camacho on him

Comment

Originally posted by TITO SEVERE View Post
        Up until judah went to WW he was SUPER JUDAH before Kosta made him do the chicken dance and he tried to assault Jay Nady in the ring brah. Judah had crazy fast hands and was demolishing people at 135-140. People forget about that. Chavez had trouble with Taylor but Taylor chose to stand and fight and let Chavez get to his body. Judah being a south paw and with that BOLO uppercut could catch Chavez on the chin the way he was landing it on Junito. Chavez had a great chin but he was prone to getting cut and busted up. Judah to me with those fast hands south paw stance and sick uppercuts would keep Chavez off him long enough for Judah to bust him up and have the fight end on cuts TKO.
        Who though?

Taylor was throwing around a 100 punches per round or something like that. You mean the uppercut that the weaker chinned Cotto was able to shake off? Judah throws single punches that if your a good fighter who can take or avoid those shots can walk right through him.

Comment

Who though?

Taylor was throwing around a 100 punches per round or something like that. You mean the uppercut that the weaker chinned Cotto was able to shake off? Judah throws single punches that if your a good fighter who can take or avoid those shots can walk right through him.
          That BOLO Uppercut is sick. People underestimate Cotto's chin at 147. Because Plaserito stopped him with bricks in his hands does not mean Cotto got a weaker chin. He was also exhausted in that fight and beaten very bad to the body as well. Who else hurt him bad Pacquiao who has Pacquiao not hurt in his fights? come on I am waiting? Judah would catch Chavez leaning in with something he did not see coming pepper him all night with shots and bust his face up bad.

Comment

That BOLO Uppercut is sick. People underestimate Cotto's chin at 147. Because Plaserito stopped him with bricks in his hands does not mean Cotto got a weaker chin. He was also exhausted in that fight and beaten very bad to the body as well. Who else hurt him bad Pacquiao who has Pacquiao not hurt in his fights? come on I am waiting? Judah would catch Chavez leaning in with something he did not see coming pepper him all night with shots and bust his face up bad.

One punch does not win a fight.

Are you saying that Cotto's chin is on a par with Chavez's? its considerably weaker imo, that claim about Margarito cannot be backed up with evidence anyway. Cotto might! of had a better china at 147 but Chavez had an iron! chin and you need more than one punch to hurt him, much less stop him.

Not to put too fine a point on it, Judah is a quitter who cant handle pressure.

Comment

Judah is no Taylor.

Comment

I don't care what yall say Judah's speed would be too much for Chavez. Prime Judah by UD.

Comment

One punch does not win a fight.

Are you saying that Cotto's chin is on a par with Chavez's? its considerably weaker imo, that claim about Margarito cannot be backed up with evidence anyway. Cotto might! of had a better china at 147 but Chavez had an iron! chin and you need more than one punch to hurt him, much less stop him.

Not to put too fine a point on it, Judah is a quitter who cant handle pressure.
                  I never said one punch KO or KO I said TKO on cuts. I think Judah can rearrange Chavez's face with some nice work. Chavez cut easily and Judah throws pretty hard and from angles you don't see punches coming. Oh yeah and if judah landed that BOLO uppercut flush on Chavez's chin while he was leaning in for a body shot he could hurt him and bad my man. Chavez a had a great chin but name me one single fighter he fought and beat that had the handspeed and power of Judah at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    Judah is no Taylor.
                    Are you implying Meldrick Taylor >>>> Zab Judah?

Comment

I never said one punch KO or KO I said TKO on cuts. I think Judah can rearrange Chavez's face with some nice work. Chavez cut easily and Judah throws pretty hard and from angles you don't see punches coming. Oh yeah and if judah landed that BOLO uppercut flush on Chavez's chin while he was leaning in for a body shot he could hurt him and bad my man. Chavez a had a great chin but name me one single fighter he fought and beat that had the handspeed and power of Judah at 140?

Well all you seem to be talking about is his uppercut. Do you even know anything about Chavez? the guy had skin like leather back in his prime.

Meldrick Taylor, Hector Camacho had the speed of Judah if not more.

Judah never beat anyone!! when he was in his so called prime and he got beat up by any half way decent fighter he fought, yet you think he beats Chavez LMAO.

Chavez would have trouble early and eventually walk him down, wake up.

Comment

Working...
                      X