Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO vs CLOTTEY is better then PACQUIAO vs COTTO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUIAO vs CLOTTEY is better then PACQUIAO vs COTTO!

I have no idea why people thinks that PACQUIAO will walk through CLOTTEY.

CLOTTEY is the guy who showed up at 170lbs against CORRALES.

He has iron chin,great defense and he is elite WW.

I am going with PACQUIAO but he will have huge problems with CLOTTEY.

It will be WARRRRRRRRRRRR!

You will see!

i agree..it will be much more competitive..when i was watching Judah- Clottey, i was in awe of Clottey. He was getting hit by Judah but he wasnt fazed by any of them. also when Clottey was getting hit by Cotto.. this will be solid fight

Comment

yeah but pac might be on some illegal drug so he should win.

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with the *******s. This fight will be a little more entertaining than the Cotto fight but only because Clottey can 'tek more punches'. He is tough and will be able to eat more of Manny's punches than Cotto could have. Its going 12 rounds with Manny getting the UD.

Still not the greatest fight to watch overall.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
          i agree..it will be much more competitive..when i was watching Judah- Clottey, i was in awe of Clottey. He was getting hit by Judah but he wasnt fazed by any of them. also when Clottey was getting hit by Cotto.. this will be solid fight

PACQUIAO vs COTTO was over after round 4.

This will be WARRR.

No way in hell that PACQUIAO will knock out CLOTTEY.

CLOTTEY will head butt him cuz he rush in and he is orthodox and PACMAN is southpaw.

CLOTTEY will be complicated for PACMAN.

Comment

It could be more competitive but in no way would it be more exciting. IMO, it will be a closer fight but it will be a boring fight with Pac always winning the close rounds but rounds he is cautious in. It isn't that great of a fight because Clottey doesn't do enough and isn't really great at anything.

Comment

I agree....this fight is gonna be better than the Pac-Cotto scrap.....Clottey won't get hit as much as Cotto did.....plus Manny will have to fight backwards.....something Floyd's camp and peeps think he can't do.....they called Manny 1D.....so we'll see!!

Comment

If anyone payed attention,in the 1st 2 rounds Cotto's jab was highly effective against Pacman!!Now if anyone saw Cotto-Clottey,they would see that Clottey had a better,faster stronger jab than Cotto,he was technically better also,as a matter of fact,if it wasn't for the courage Cotto showed an his combination punching,he would have lost,oh & the 1st round flash kd!!What I'm saying is if Clottey comes out boxing using speed & countering effectively early,this fight is gonna be a shocking affair!!

Comment

Manny should have taken the test and fought Mayweather. Now if he loses he's done. He will never have another big fight unless he takes the tests. He should have taken the test now that he's not fighting Mayweather so he can prove to the world he's innocent. But this shows that it doesn't matter who he's fighting he doesn't want to be tested.

Comment

Clottey is a better technitian than Cotto, is tougher, and has better defense. It should be an entertaining scrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X