No announcement yet.

So let me get this right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trigger happpy View Post
    If a black man dates or marries a white women automatically that means he hates his own race? So if a white man dates or marries a black women it should mean the same right?
    The people who think that are as dumb as those people who think obama is black when he is really mixed race OR those that think being gay is a choice!
    Last edited by Xercen; 11-26-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
      the people who think that are as dumb as those people who think obama is black when he is really mixed race OR those that think being gay is a choice!
      i`m mixed. I am, for all intents and purposes Black. I don't think I'm THAT dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        i`m mixed. I am, for all intents and purposes Black. I don't think I'm THAT dumb.
        You're a cafrican ( assuming u r cau/ african) Just like tiger woods said he was a calibinasian.

You are mixed so deal with it and accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Timothy Horton

You're a cafrican ( assuming u r cau/ african) Just like tiger woods said he was a calibinasian.

You are mixed so deal with it and accept it.
          i think that is a very obtuse view. and u can't just going making up words, dude. I realize that I am mixed but society sees me aa black and more importantly, if I gave a **** about race I would think of myself as black
          based on my appearance. Deal wit' that!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why do people keep bumping old trigger threads?

Comment

Working...
            X