Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do male actors control erections during nude love scenes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have a stage fright. Not that easy to get an erection when there's 30 people shouting directions, filming, screening and put a light on you. And besides, there must be some taping involved.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Even worse... Whoopie..

that would require some counseling afterwards

although i did read somewhere that Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone were really getting down in one of the scenes in Basic Instinct

Comment

the scene in angel and insect theres an erection scene

Comment

Thinking of something totally opposite to what they're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that would require some counseling afterwards

although i did read somewhere that Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone were really getting down in one of the scenes in Basic Instinct
            Haha god damn, i barely even remember that movie

Comment

I saw an interview with some English actor and he had to wear a cloth nappy in a sex scene.

The interview was before the watershed so I don't know if the nappy was to hide his erection or soak up the spunk. I seem to remember that the scene was with Kiera Knightly though, Id probably get a boner too.

Comment

I always wondered the same thing lol.

I can't even keep my shet down in the mall (lol), let alone in front of a hot naked actress.

Comment

I sometimes get a boner when I'm getting to the end of a long car journey. I could drive for like 3 hours and be fine, but soon as I know I'm near my **** starts to get hard. Don't know why.
                  I normally have to tuck it under my belt so its sticking out the top of my trousers and pull my shirt over it until it goes down.
                  It was worse when I was a teenager, I used to go round with a perma stiffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                    I sometimes get a boner when I'm getting to the end of a long car journey. I could drive for like 3 hours and be fine, but soon as I know I'm near my **** starts to get hard. Don't know why.
                    I normally have to tuck it under my belt so its sticking out the top of my trousers and pull my shirt over it until it goes down.
                    It was worse when I was a teenager, I used to go round with a perma stiffy.
                    I used to get them at high school sitting in the classroom.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                      I used to get them at high school sitting in the classroom.
                      True story, I cut a hole in my pocket at school and had a wank under the table in class once.:wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X