No announcement yet.

Should I Quit boxing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Quit boxing ?

Here is the story. I haven't boxed since Russia. And now that I started again, I've been training doing fine. I also acquired first degree black belts in TKD, HKD, and Karate, also with some other belts in kung fu (red shash lol), and im 2 belts from Black in Ryukyu Kenpo.

I recently was suspended from my boxing club for three months. In the ring, I was boxing this guy, and I began losing badly, instincts took over and I gave him a nice heel kick to the face. And, someone he broke his collar bone as well. Not important.

Should I stop boxing and continue with my martial arts or attempt to continue boxing. I enjoy boxing but my primal instincts take over.

Haha, sorry but that incident sounded funny as hell.

Anyway, if you like those other martial arts sports, you should continue with that because if you're gonna box, you need to have your head in the game, be focused etc. Doing all of it at the same time doesn't work imo.

Comment

"Primal instincts" is 1. gonna get you ****ed up, 2.gonna keep you from a lot of money. I'd learn to deal with it or walmart is always hiring

Comment

First I would remove that huge ****ing sig so we can read your posts properly then I would continue in martial arts because you can't be doing **** like that if you are going to box seriously.

Comment

1. Go to MMA fighting.

2. You're a ****ing ***** for doin that.

Comment

No man why should you quit? cuz of a little accident hell no i wouldn't, if you enjoy boxing then you shouldn't quit and try to avoid these accidents because if your a proffessional and keep doing that kind of **** nobody is going to want to fight you...

Comment

**** you, thread starter, for being a complete wanker and a *****.

"primal instincts".. you think you're an animal or something.. I think your a ******.

Comment

well, I firstly dont need a job at walmart seeing as I am a nurse working towards my Ph.D.

Secondly Supaduck if you could define primal instincts I would be amazed. Every person has primal instincts to survive. Survival is the most primal of all instincts, and if your survival is threatened those intincts kick in and do anything that needs to be done in order to survive. So, in short, your a pathetic moronic piece of crap. And, if you ever considered coming to my dojo, like I wish you would, a white belt would hand your ass to you.

My black belts are registerred if you wanna look them up.

Comment

and I box for sport not as an amateur or pro.

Comment

Regardless. It's a ***** move. And it's not really 'primal instinct' that you're having happen. You just cant handle getting your ass handed to you so you cheat when you've been outboxed and outskilled. That's not primal instinct...that's called being a *****. It's on some James Butler type ****.

**** your black belts. You're a mental *****. For that, no respect...as you have no respect for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X