Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even though he's kind of shot why are people counting out Robert Guerrero already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though he's kind of shot why are people counting out Robert Guerrero already?

+600 underdog who has the gas tank to go full 12 rounds and not tire and slow down as much as Danny.

I mean obviously this fight has been done to favor and make Danny look good but I expect another Peterson fight were he ends up looking worse for taking the fight.

If it's close obviously gift will get the decision which is the only reason why I won't back Ghost to win.

because he was never that good, in his best days he was a 7

Comment

It really depends on whether God wants Robert to win.

Comment

I don't ever think he was that good, however, he has the potential to outwork Danny Garcia. I favor Garcia, but it's not outlandish for Guerrero to pull off the upset.

Comment

I expect this to be a competitive fight, Guerrero struggled with Martinez's size and strength in the pocket, he's not gonna have that problem against Danny, he's a better inside fighter than Danny and can definitely smother and outwork him.

At his best I would've picked Guerrero to win, but he's probably too far gone now. I still expect it to be competitive, but I see Danny winning a clear 8-4 kinda decision.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            I don't ever think he was that good, however, he has the potential to outwork Danny Garcia. I favor Garcia, but it's not outlandish for Guerrero to pull off the upset.
            I think +600 (Seen him as high as +750) is a crazy price to give him. Obviously he should be an underdog but +700? Nah. Like you said he has what it takes to outwork him and pull off the upset.

Comment

Because he's slow, has no power, and his skill set is relatively low. He has nothing to combat Garcia's attack.

Comment

You answered it in your thread title "he's kinda shot". Pretty big factor.

Comment

"He's shot doe" is not an excuse. Garcia rolls through even a prime Guerrero. He was never really that good. His claim to fame was beating up a badly injured Andre Berto.

Comment

Because Guerrero isn't that impressive physically at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X