Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest hands of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go with Jones....when meldrick Taylor and srl sat down on their shots they lost a lot of speed...they threw a lot of arm punch flurries

Jones put his body into his shots n still reeled off 4-8 punch combos

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I go with Jones....when meldrick Taylor and srl sat down on their shots they lost a lot of speed...they threw a lot of arm punch flurries

Jones put his body into his shots n still reeled off 4-8 punch combos
      Agree with this entirely

Comment

alfredo angulo

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
          Amir Khan's hand speed has got to be up there with the best. I think the quickest hands ever though are Sugar Ray leonard.
          They aren't.

Roy Jones makes Khan look like a glacier.

Comment

For pure handspeed, relative to the division. It has to be Calzaghe. For effective speed punching you're looking at Jones, Pac and others.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
              For pure handspeed, relative to the division. It has to be Calzaghe. For effective speed punching you're looking at Jones, Pac and others.
              Anybody can look fast standing square to the opponent throwing arm punches

I feel you on effective speed....Roy, PAC, camacho, Norris, etc didn't waste much and landed landed 5+ punch combos.... Roy could do it with the same punch, going forward standing still, backwards, whatever

Joe was quick and for 168 damn fast but imo jones, toney, Ward, andre dirrell are faster...if they traded they land first n cleaner imo..but no where near the first guys i mentioned speed accuracy and explosiveness

Comment

Roy Jones vs any weight. Dude was lighting and delivered with leverage

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                  LMFAO..... Sorry i dont usually red k but u pretty much asked for it.

on topic, the answer is meldrik taylor.

Comment

The young 160 - 175 lb. Roy Jones was going to do damage unless you could knock him out. No human on the planet could get away from those shots.

Comment

Camacho at his peak has to be up there

Comment

Working...
                      X